2014 Honda Pilot Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,895 - $28,147.

10/7.8

Based on 306 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Had it a week

By on Thursday, November 12, 2009

"And I love it, traded in a '04 Element and now I'm living the high life! I broke the bank and got the Touring Edition, black on black, and I feel like I'm driving a luxury vehicle after coming out of the thrifty Element. I paid $100 above invoice so I'm happy w/the price considering KBB says folks are paying close to MSRP. Great stereo, nav is right on and easy, love the blue tooth connection w/my phone. It's comfortable but I don't feel fantastic over my 1 hr commute. Gas mileage hurts, got 16.5 on my first tank and I'm a gentle driver. Of course the engine needs to break in but I doubt I'll ever see 20mpg."

LOVE MY MOMMY VEHICLE!!!!

By on Tuesday, November 03, 2009

"My husband is six foot and was very impressed with the 3rd row seating space - especially with the adjustable 2nd row. I LOVE the storage space and the comfortable drive. I didn't want a car that felt like I was driving a big truck and I feel so safe with my baby in this car. I commute on the freeway, in traffic and in town averaging about 21mpg - but we have gotten up to 26 on long trips. LOVE LOVE LOVE it - except for the grill on the 2009's and newer."

A Great SUV and Value

By on Sunday, November 01, 2009

""This is our second Pilot and we love it. We use it daily for a commute to work, sports tailgating and vacation road trips. During an August trip in Florida we got as high as 24mpg which was very good considering a fully load SUV, 4 people and the A/C going. We have had "0" issues with the Pilot. We have used the 3rd row seat a couple of time and found it easy to put up and down. There is also more storage space than our 2006 Pilot. We looked at several vehicles before purchasing our 2009 Pilot and I'm glad we did. I would recommend this vehicle without reservation. I hope this helps.""

Best buy so far!

By on Saturday, October 31, 2009

"I bought this car for my wife after totalled her camry. We have a young kid at home and were looking for a mini-van at the beginning, then saw the new Pilot and salesman suggested we test drive it. We ended up buying it on the same day. The ride is the best and driving it everyday becomes a joy! Moreover, the third row is the most comfortable we have tested. When we test drive a car, I will drive it while my wife sits on the third row so that we know exactly how each ride is like. I will definitely recommend this car to anyone."

You will not be disappointed!!!

By on Friday, October 30, 2009

"This is my 7th Honda/Acura vehicle and by far the BEST I have ever owned. I started off with a '92 Civic when I first got my driver's license. Every few years I would get another upgrade to another Honda (Civic EX, Integra Type R, Accord Coupe, Accord 4dr, TL, TL-S). I have always been in love with the ease of maintenance and the reliability that the Hondas gave me. So last year we had a baby and really needed a bigger vehicle to carry the baby seat, bag, in-laws, etc. So we test drove the Pilot Touring with Rear Entertainment. After the first 20 minutes we were in love. Not only does it have seating for 8, it has the towing package and a great entertainment system. My 2 year old son absolutely prefers riding in "Mommy's" truck rather thad Daddy's car because it's big and he can watch all his favorite cartoons. I do all the standard maintenance on the truck and it is so easy to change the oil, transmission fluid, differential fluid, etc. It has enough ground clearance you don't even need to put it on jack stands. As far as handling, the 4WD is flawless and if this truck can get through a notorious Chicago winter, than it can get through ANYTHING! One word of caution though...be careful if you choose Black. We fell in love with the triple black on the showroom floor because it looked so amazing. I had no idea how much work it is to keep a black car clean. Luckily, I am a fanatic with my TL so this isn't a problem."

By on Tuesday, October 27, 2009

By on Monday, October 26, 2009

lots of options

By on Sunday, October 25, 2009

"nice vehicle but have had lots of alignment problems"

Lot of bang for the buck

By on Saturday, October 24, 2009

"Compared Highlander to Pilot, no comparison. Highlander is an ala carte vehicle whereas the Pilot comes with most everything. Rides nice, very roomy, even the 3rd row seating."

Love it!

By on Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Took delivery of a EX-L 3 days ago. I have to say, Honda is close to perfection on this one. After reading and watching the review at Consumer Reports, I almost wrote it off. Decided to test drive it - and found Consumer Reports was wrong on their major complaint. They reported that the cabin noise was awful and that one had difficulty carrying on conservation with rear occupants. I found it very quiet... I will agree that it does not get great mileage - but keep in mind, this is a BIG SUV. I think it does better than the competition if you factor in the size and weight - and towing capacity. I’m averaging >17MPG around town. Have not taken a trip as of yet. It is extremely comfortable for 4- adults. Like all third row seating, the third row is a bit tight. The EX-L audio system is extremely good. Visibility and seating position is very good. A note on pricing - if you are a COSTCO member, you can get this for about 500-750 over invoice. As you can see, KBB indicates that people are paying MSR for the vehicle. I got it locally for about $2500 BELOW MSRP. Just made it a bit sweeter ..."