2014 Honda Pilot Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,274 - $28,394.

10/7.8

Based on 295 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 | Next

By on Monday, February 08, 2010

Great Value

By on Sunday, February 07, 2010

"We have owned this vehicle for over a year now and we love it. My wife drives it mostly with my two boys. The comfort size and reliabilty is what most impresses us. I leased it for 3 years for $459.00 a month with no money down. We have the EX-L model. We plan to buy it when the lease is up because it fits everything we need in a vehicle. It drives like a car and is so quiet. The backup camera is a great feature. All in all we are very pleased to have purchased this vehicle."

M P G

By on Tuesday, February 02, 2010

"love this 2010 touring but the gas milage is bad so for my 99 tahoe got 14 mpgs im hopping to at least get that. just cant AFORD A CHEVY ANY MORE"

SORRY HANDS FREE SYSTEM

By on Friday, January 29, 2010

"I love the vehicle itself, but hate the hands free system. It doesn't understand numbers when you say a phone # and will give you any # but what you want. I have taken it in for service for this problem, to no avail. I have talked to the Service Head Advisor, to no avail. I have called American Honda to no avail. I do not have this problem with any other system I have to speak to with #'s, they understand me. Why does this have to be such a sorry system? For the $$$$ we pay for this, we should not have to put up with this."

Cool Vehicle

By on Friday, January 15, 2010

"I bought the 2010 Honda Pilot EX 4WD in December of 2009. I have never filled out one of these reviews until now, because I think this vehicle is worth it. My wife and I love this SUV. It drives nice, is comfortable and fits everyone in our family. Right now we have two teenagers and an 8 year old, but will be adding two kids and know this vehicle will comfortably handle them. Gas mileage is O.K. for an SUV, 16.5 average...18.9 on our last trip. BIG PLUS...we saved about $2,000 using the Costco vehicle plan. Look into this, anyone can get it!!! P.S. The Honda Dealership will not tell you about this program...they want more money."

By on Monday, January 04, 2010

By on Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 & 2010

By on Thursday, December 17, 2009

"Purchased 2 pilots and have no complaints. Comfortable in city/hwy. Roomy and flawless. Good value lead to purchase"

Pilot LX 4WD

By on Monday, December 14, 2009

"Got good deal below invoice. Looks like dealers want to get rid of pilots (sales are low). Now have to pay for gas (MPG city 13, hwy 17 with modest driving). This is way below advertised 16/22). Underpowered, takes forever to stop. However, handling is good and low noise level. Put for reliability 3 stars, but actually driven only 500 miles and cannot be sure. Dashboard plastic is hard and cheap, AC controls difficult to locate while driving (have to take the eyes from the road). Roomy, but usually use it alone. Consider highlander instead."

I love my 2010 Touring Pilot.

By on Saturday, December 05, 2009

"I moved from a 2004 Honda Pilot to the Touring Pilot for 2010. What a car, M.B. nor Lexus has anything over the Pilot. Runs and performs great, the ride is like a world class car. Ergonomics are awsome, the GPS system/Bluetooth is great. Regarding some reviews stating the steering tilts to the right, it does, ever so slightly though and not an issue for me. Fuel economy is not as good as my 2004 pilot, I thought with the VMC would make up for the larger size Pilot, but it does not. This is a great car."

Ridiculously nice SUV

By on Thursday, December 03, 2009

"The most comfortable and stable, yet still luxurious car I've ever owned or driven. Can't believe I got it for $40K fully loaded. Awesome!"

WORST CAR EVER

By on Friday, November 27, 2009

"I bought this car in 2005. I need to put so much money into this car. it is very ugly. It is uncomforbale. it is so plan there is wood trim option!!!!!!!!"

Fit and finish need work

By on Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"Overall my wife and I are very happy with our new 2009 Honda Pilot. However, I have discovered what appears to be some design flaws that will soon ruin the exterior surface. 1) Compression points between the front panels causes the paint to buckle and peel. 2) The center of the rear bumper is not secured allowing it to rise and rub against the bottow the door."

2010 Pilot EX-L

By on Monday, November 16, 2009

"I absolutely love this SUV. It has great head and leg room. It has a very good list of options for this model. The vehicle feels very solid, but the ride is very comfortable for an SUV. It is slightly wider than I expected, which took me a little while to get used to when it comes to parking it in the center of the marked lines. The only thing I have yet to figure out is where Honda gets the estimated 23 MPH highway. The best I've seen to date is 21."

Had it a week

By on Thursday, November 12, 2009

"And I love it, traded in a '04 Element and now I'm living the high life! I broke the bank and got the Touring Edition, black on black, and I feel like I'm driving a luxury vehicle after coming out of the thrifty Element. I paid $100 above invoice so I'm happy w/the price considering KBB says folks are paying close to MSRP. Great stereo, nav is right on and easy, love the blue tooth connection w/my phone. It's comfortable but I don't feel fantastic over my 1 hr commute. Gas mileage hurts, got 16.5 on my first tank and I'm a gentle driver. Of course the engine needs to break in but I doubt I'll ever see 20mpg."

LOVE MY MOMMY VEHICLE!!!!

By on Tuesday, November 03, 2009

"My husband is six foot and was very impressed with the 3rd row seating space - especially with the adjustable 2nd row. I LOVE the storage space and the comfortable drive. I didn't want a car that felt like I was driving a big truck and I feel so safe with my baby in this car. I commute on the freeway, in traffic and in town averaging about 21mpg - but we have gotten up to 26 on long trips. LOVE LOVE LOVE it - except for the grill on the 2009's and newer."

A Great SUV and Value

By on Sunday, November 01, 2009

""This is our second Pilot and we love it. We use it daily for a commute to work, sports tailgating and vacation road trips. During an August trip in Florida we got as high as 24mpg which was very good considering a fully load SUV, 4 people and the A/C going. We have had "0" issues with the Pilot. We have used the 3rd row seat a couple of time and found it easy to put up and down. There is also more storage space than our 2006 Pilot. We looked at several vehicles before purchasing our 2009 Pilot and I'm glad we did. I would recommend this vehicle without reservation. I hope this helps.""

Best buy so far!

By on Saturday, October 31, 2009

"I bought this car for my wife after totalled her camry. We have a young kid at home and were looking for a mini-van at the beginning, then saw the new Pilot and salesman suggested we test drive it. We ended up buying it on the same day. The ride is the best and driving it everyday becomes a joy! Moreover, the third row is the most comfortable we have tested. When we test drive a car, I will drive it while my wife sits on the third row so that we know exactly how each ride is like. I will definitely recommend this car to anyone."

You will not be disappointed!!!

By on Friday, October 30, 2009

"This is my 7th Honda/Acura vehicle and by far the BEST I have ever owned. I started off with a '92 Civic when I first got my driver's license. Every few years I would get another upgrade to another Honda (Civic EX, Integra Type R, Accord Coupe, Accord 4dr, TL, TL-S). I have always been in love with the ease of maintenance and the reliability that the Hondas gave me. So last year we had a baby and really needed a bigger vehicle to carry the baby seat, bag, in-laws, etc. So we test drove the Pilot Touring with Rear Entertainment. After the first 20 minutes we were in love. Not only does it have seating for 8, it has the towing package and a great entertainment system. My 2 year old son absolutely prefers riding in "Mommy's" truck rather thad Daddy's car because it's big and he can watch all his favorite cartoons. I do all the standard maintenance on the truck and it is so easy to change the oil, transmission fluid, differential fluid, etc. It has enough ground clearance you don't even need to put it on jack stands. As far as handling, the 4WD is flawless and if this truck can get through a notorious Chicago winter, than it can get through ANYTHING! One word of caution though...be careful if you choose Black. We fell in love with the triple black on the showroom floor because it looked so amazing. I had no idea how much work it is to keep a black car clean. Luckily, I am a fanatic with my TL so this isn't a problem."

By on Tuesday, October 27, 2009

By on Monday, October 26, 2009

lots of options

By on Sunday, October 25, 2009

"nice vehicle but have had lots of alignment problems"

Lot of bang for the buck

By on Saturday, October 24, 2009

"Compared Highlander to Pilot, no comparison. Highlander is an ala carte vehicle whereas the Pilot comes with most everything. Rides nice, very roomy, even the 3rd row seating."

Love it!

By on Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Took delivery of a EX-L 3 days ago. I have to say, Honda is close to perfection on this one. After reading and watching the review at Consumer Reports, I almost wrote it off. Decided to test drive it - and found Consumer Reports was wrong on their major complaint. They reported that the cabin noise was awful and that one had difficulty carrying on conservation with rear occupants. I found it very quiet... I will agree that it does not get great mileage - but keep in mind, this is a BIG SUV. I think it does better than the competition if you factor in the size and weight - and towing capacity. I’m averaging >17MPG around town. Have not taken a trip as of yet. It is extremely comfortable for 4- adults. Like all third row seating, the third row is a bit tight. The EX-L audio system is extremely good. Visibility and seating position is very good. A note on pricing - if you are a COSTCO member, you can get this for about 500-750 over invoice. As you can see, KBB indicates that people are paying MSR for the vehicle. I got it locally for about $2500 BELOW MSRP. Just made it a bit sweeter ..."

Superb SUV

By on Sunday, October 11, 2009

"I have had my 2009 Honda Pilot Touring Package for almost a year now and I love it. I had a 2005 before this one and they don't even compare. The 09 is bigger, rides better, has more and better features, resale value is great and I just like the overall look a lot more. If you are looking to buy a SUV I definitely suggest test driving this one!!!!"

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 | Next