2013 Honda Pilot

Based on 276 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Very good SUV

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "Does almost every thing well, and in comfort"

Cons: "Plastic interior parts and clunky navigation"

"We leased a 2011 Touring 4WD, and bought it out at the end of the term because we really liked the car and it has been a very reliable SUV. It does most every thing well. Only complaints are that the navigation interface is kind of clunky and there is lots of cheap plastic inside the cabin. The carpet in the cargo area unfortunately grabs sand and debris and won't let go. Overall a very nice, roomy, dependable SUV that we expect will probably last us well for several more years. Don't think we could have made a better choice on a 2011 vehicle."

Great Value and Car for the Money

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "great value, easy to drive, safe, fast for segment"

Cons: "lacking in some new "2014 Features""

"By no means is this car considered to be in "luxury" segment, but in this car, its not missed. Its functional, practical, reliable, honest, and useful. In the two years we have owned this car, it has started up, every single time, without failure. The only place where this car is lacking is in the active safety features and cheap plastics on the interior. It should have BSM (Blind Spot Monitoring), LDW (Land Departure Warning), and FCW (Forward Collision Warning) seeing as this is a bigger car. Although the visibility is good, it would be nice to see and have added safety as children are typically in this car. Within the interior, there are many soft touch, padded, leather wrapped materials, but the center stack and dashboard are lacking in quality. They look cheap but the fit and finish is excellent. It has been very comfortable on long trips. The kids do not complain of anything in the back seats, and the front seats are very supportive and have a good range of motion. This car drives as a much smaller car yet, the limits are quickly approached, and there is a noticeable amount of body roll. It has a smooth 5 Speed A/T although that produces a smooth, agile, and refined ride, although if Honda Opted to go with a 6 or even 7 speed A/T this car would not suffer as much at the pump. Overall, we have been very happy with this vehicle as it has been easy to maintain, reliable, and comfortable."

Quality is bad!

By on Monday, June 16, 2014

Pros: "Price is good."

Cons: "Too many problems."

"I'm very disappointed about this vehicle. I will never buy Honda vehicle again."

Best vehicle I've ever owned!

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "roomy, fun to drive, economically sound"

Cons: "maintenance costly; dealership hikes up prices"

"I had always heard about the great reviews Honda vehicles got year in and year out. However, I was never financially able to own one. The first chance I got and when I did become financially able, I purchased one. Now I know why other Honda owners have cars that are 10, 15, & 20 years old. I love this vehicle. So much so that I bought it for myself. I bought my wife another vehicle from another brand and she immediately switched with me because of how much she liked the overall better quality and feel. Guess I'm stuck unless I can financially buy another!"

My 5th Honda Pilot

By on Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Pros: "Plenty of room and easy to drive."

Cons: "Fit and trim is marginal."

"I have owned a 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010 and now a 2012 Honda Pilot. I love them but have noticed that the quality of interior fit and trim has gone down. In addition the software has become much more difficult to set up and use. I am hoping this will improve for the 2015 Model, if not I may have to look at Toyota."

See if you qualify for