2013 Honda Pilot

Based on 312 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Had it a week

By on Thursday, November 12, 2009

"And I love it, traded in a '04 Element and now I'm living the high life! I broke the bank and got the Touring Edition, black on black, and I feel like I'm driving a luxury vehicle after coming out of the thrifty Element. I paid $100 above invoice so I'm happy w/the price considering KBB says folks are paying close to MSRP. Great stereo, nav is right on and easy, love the blue tooth connection w/my phone. It's comfortable but I don't feel fantastic over my 1 hr commute. Gas mileage hurts, got 16.5 on my first tank and I'm a gentle driver. Of course the engine needs to break in but I doubt I'll ever see 20mpg."

great suv for the money

By on Monday, March 21, 2011

"had 2009 honda pilot trded it and got 2011 nissan quest .i traded my quest with only 351 miles .i missed my pilot got a 2011 ex an i glad i got back into a pilot great resale value feels safe and snow and ice are no problem.drove the toyota highlander felt cheap and was more money and had poor resale value.my pilot has a ton of romm im 6.5 and my son who is 17 is 6.8 tall plenty of space i love this suv...."

Love My Honda Pilot

By on Monday, January 30, 2012

Pros: "Dependable, Comfort, Entertaining"

"I first owned a civic in 2002, then a CrV in 2006, and finally pilot in 2009. Then got the "I need a new car bug" and traded it in for a Dodge Journey. I hated it! So I searched high and low and got another Honda Pilot. No I know this is the car i want. My kids love the DVD player, I love the 8 passenger option, and there is no security like driving a honda. They are built to go forever....."

All-around excellent value and fun to drive

By on Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pros: "Good value, reliable, enjoyable to drive."

Cons: "Ventilation controls could be a easier to use."

"We have owned this vehicle for nine months, and the more I drive it, the more I like it. We drive in traffic and it's nice to be able to see what's going on in front of you. It's plenty roomy, maneuverable, and fun. The ventilation controls are different than our Accord, so I always have to look, but there are numerous options. Overall, I like driving it better than any vehicle we have owned, including our Maxima station wagon and either of our Accords, which I really enjoyed. We've driven nothing but Hondas for 12 years, and they have been unfailingly reliable so far."

So far (500 miles) So GOOD 3 days old ....

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pros: "See review.."

Cons: "None I've found yet ..."

"Owned a NUMBER of vehicles, but none better or even close!! It's a deceptive vehicle, BIG on the inside, about the same size outside as the Ford Edge I traded. Very practical,tons of interior room, good looking, many features (still finding a new one each time I drive it), transparent AWD, peppy motor, handles quite well, ride quality is tops among the SUV's I've' driven, better fuel economy than the FWD Edge"

good suv

By on Friday, October 07, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "you could include more accessories for 30K"

"increase power by 20 HP, increase EPA in Highway, improve the aerodynamic in the front and it will be perfect."

Best Family SUV

By on Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Best SUV in the market in its class. We just bought Pilot 4x4/RES Leather. we never feel any more noise as compare to some other brands. i agree that it has a bit of hard plastics which could have been a luxury soft plastic. It is not meant for Off Roading because it is not a Real time Truck. It is SUV for families with Kids with tons of leg, head, hip, shoulder etc etc etc Room. looks Preety good Boxy sexy. We dont care what other people says This is still best SUV, other best SUV is Toyota 4Runner. By the way this is my 3rd Honda and I am loyal to honda cars and Toyota cars."

By on Thursday, October 14, 2010

back door plastic

By on Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"The only issue I have with the pilot is the 5th door hatch plastic is too thin. I have broke out 2 back door plastic's. I really hope they can fix this defect in future models. Dealership charges $350 to fix. It is just too thin."

Strong Vehicle

By on Thursday, April 29, 2010

"Not the most upscale as it doesn't turn heads, but an incredibly functional and reliable vehicle that offers everything at a reasonable price."