2012 Honda Pilot

Based on 324 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

I love my 2010 Touring Pilot.

By on Saturday, December 05, 2009

"I moved from a 2004 Honda Pilot to the Touring Pilot for 2010. What a car, M.B. nor Lexus has anything over the Pilot. Runs and performs great, the ride is like a world class car. Ergonomics are awsome, the GPS system/Bluetooth is great. Regarding some reviews stating the steering tilts to the right, it does, ever so slightly though and not an issue for me. Fuel economy is not as good as my 2004 pilot, I thought with the VMC would make up for the larger size Pilot, but it does not. This is a great car."

2010 Pilot EX-L

By on Monday, November 16, 2009

"I absolutely love this SUV. It has great head and leg room. It has a very good list of options for this model. The vehicle feels very solid, but the ride is very comfortable for an SUV. It is slightly wider than I expected, which took me a little while to get used to when it comes to parking it in the center of the marked lines. The only thing I have yet to figure out is where Honda gets the estimated 23 MPH highway. The best I've seen to date is 21."

3rd Honda: Up to the Odyssey?

By on Saturday, January 30, 2016

Pros: "Ride, leather, room, storage."

Cons: "Paint, rotors"

"Drove my Odyssey 122,000 without a repair or replacing brake pads(did it just because at 110K)but alas if I expired tomorrow,I felt too advanced to be remembered as the mini-van mom. The 2013 Pilot has good leg room in rows 1,2 compared to others. Leather seats and mats good quality. The engine has sufficient pick up to maneuver around less aware drivers. Auto open feature for the rear door and console storage a plus. Tires have good traction and great ride. CONS: The phone quality poor for the call receiver. My issues are paint, rotors, dealership. Rotors turned twice now(remember I never even did brake pads last vehicle). Everything scratches the paint! My steering column noisy when it rains:" Mam its your seat" LOL"

2011 Pilot Touring

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

Pros: "Good trip vehicle, lots of extras"

Cons: "Cost-over $42K, ride is still a little rough."

"This is my second Pilot and 1st touring model. I really like the features and convenience items. The power tailgate is a plus. The split in the tailgate that allows the window to open while the gate is closed is also good. Like this vehicle better than my old Cadillac Seville."

Pretty good

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "Practical, roomy, lots of seating"

Cons: "Lots of plastic inside, gas mileage is OK"

"It's a reliable, practical vehicle. Being a Honda, however, the little things inside are just not always the greatest quality. Overall, it's a pretty good vehicle."