2012 Honda Pilot

Based on 307 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

I love my 2010 Touring Pilot.

By on Saturday, December 05, 2009

"I moved from a 2004 Honda Pilot to the Touring Pilot for 2010. What a car, M.B. nor Lexus has anything over the Pilot. Runs and performs great, the ride is like a world class car. Ergonomics are awsome, the GPS system/Bluetooth is great. Regarding some reviews stating the steering tilts to the right, it does, ever so slightly though and not an issue for me. Fuel economy is not as good as my 2004 pilot, I thought with the VMC would make up for the larger size Pilot, but it does not. This is a great car."

2010 Pilot EX-L

By on Monday, November 16, 2009

"I absolutely love this SUV. It has great head and leg room. It has a very good list of options for this model. The vehicle feels very solid, but the ride is very comfortable for an SUV. It is slightly wider than I expected, which took me a little while to get used to when it comes to parking it in the center of the marked lines. The only thing I have yet to figure out is where Honda gets the estimated 23 MPH highway. The best I've seen to date is 21."

Best buy so far!

By on Saturday, October 31, 2009

"I bought this car for my wife after totalled her camry. We have a young kid at home and were looking for a mini-van at the beginning, then saw the new Pilot and salesman suggested we test drive it. We ended up buying it on the same day. The ride is the best and driving it everyday becomes a joy! Moreover, the third row is the most comfortable we have tested. When we test drive a car, I will drive it while my wife sits on the third row so that we know exactly how each ride is like. I will definitely recommend this car to anyone."

All ArounD TruCK

By on Friday, July 10, 2009

"5star truck good resale value...needs probley 50 more hp will make it perfect! but i love it good on gas for size, i drive from tampa to miami alot so good on confort and niose level is low on highway LOV HONDA!"

LOVE MY PILOT!

By on Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"I did alot of research before purchasing my honda pilot(suv's). It has the best safety features, options, fuel mil. for its size and comfort. I love it. It is so comfortable to drive and very roomy. I would recommend it. But would never pay anywhere near asking price. I purchased the 4wd ex model with cloth and paid $28,156."

2011 Pilot Touring

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

Pros: "Good trip vehicle, lots of extras"

Cons: "Cost-over $42K, ride is still a little rough."

"This is my second Pilot and 1st touring model. I really like the features and convenience items. The power tailgate is a plus. The split in the tailgate that allows the window to open while the gate is closed is also good. Like this vehicle better than my old Cadillac Seville."

Pretty good

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "Practical, roomy, lots of seating"

Cons: "Lots of plastic inside, gas mileage is OK"

"It's a reliable, practical vehicle. Being a Honda, however, the little things inside are just not always the greatest quality. Overall, it's a pretty good vehicle."

Economical HMMWV!!

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "Reliability, Ease to drive, looks, everything"

Cons: "Adjusting to width, instument controls"

"We have had our 2012 Pilot Touring w/RES & Nav since November 2011. It has been an incredible car/truck. It is very easy to drive as the steering is responsive and smooth. The engine is no maintenance and stong (not throaty or truck-like)...we had used synthetic oil since mile #1. We have black on black...so, it shows extremely well, almost luxury when detailed. We couldn't be happier, as its the wife's car and the boys thoroughly enjoy the space and conveniences. The cargo room is more than you would expect (I have easily moved furniture and a full size bed w/box spring just by putting the second row down). The toughest adjustment was getting used to the instrument controls/RES/radio controls and getting comfortable with the width of the Pilot (it is wider than the standard SUV). I highly recommend this car for those that don't want the stereotype of a minivan, but the conveniences of one. It has the reliability of a Honda, quality of a Lexus, and size of a HMMWV."

GREAT FOR THE PRICE

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "GREAT DEAL"

Cons: "GAS MILEAGE IS VERY POOR"

"CONSIDERING THE COMPETITION IS 20K MORE..THIS IS AN EXCELLENT VEHICLE."

nearly 200k and no problems

By on Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pros: "great ride, vary reliable, great V6"

Cons: "not as powerful as other in its class"

"I love my 2004 honda pilot ive got nearly 200,000 miles and the biggest thing ive had to do to it is change the spark-plugs and the air filter it runs great and drives well for a suv it's size the only problem i have with it is the 4-wheel drive lacks some ablity when compared to some other suv's in its class but i cant complain to much it gotten me though some bad bad snow stoms and mud, i plan on buying a new 2012"