2012 Honda Pilot

Based on 307 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

So far (500 miles) So GOOD 3 days old ....

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pros: "See review.."

Cons: "None I've found yet ..."

"Owned a NUMBER of vehicles, but none better or even close!! It's a deceptive vehicle, BIG on the inside, about the same size outside as the Ford Edge I traded. Very practical,tons of interior room, good looking, many features (still finding a new one each time I drive it), transparent AWD, peppy motor, handles quite well, ride quality is tops among the SUV's I've' driven, better fuel economy than the FWD Edge"

All-around excellent value and fun to drive

By on Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pros: "Good value, reliable, enjoyable to drive."

Cons: "Ventilation controls could be a easier to use."

"We have owned this vehicle for nine months, and the more I drive it, the more I like it. We drive in traffic and it's nice to be able to see what's going on in front of you. It's plenty roomy, maneuverable, and fun. The ventilation controls are different than our Accord, so I always have to look, but there are numerous options. Overall, I like driving it better than any vehicle we have owned, including our Maxima station wagon and either of our Accords, which I really enjoyed. We've driven nothing but Hondas for 12 years, and they have been unfailingly reliable so far."

Excellent drive and handling while meeting...

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

Pros: "CD-L library, Blue tooth, handling"

Cons: "None so far, very happy camper."

"I saw the commercials, I read thr brouchers, but have been a die-hard toyota fan for years. I have owned BMWs, Ford, Toyota, VW. I was looking to re-finance my TRD tuned up 2007 Toyota FJ Crusier, however I took a peak through the galss of the Pilot of the shworoom floor to see what all the hype was about. I was left floored. I loved my FJ for its handling, ability to go to the beach and back while easily being cleaned out, but with a growing family felt limited with the room. Test drove the 2012 Pilot and within minutes was in beyond impressed with what it had to offer. Features on the EX was impressive, a few thousand more and you get pretty much all the bells and whistles. Like the quite drive, the Variable Cylinder Managementis impressive delivering power when you want it, and going into ECO when you reach crusing speed whether on the freeway, or the city streets. Well built. Sturdy, quiet, very groomed and defined profile. Amazing - I have been asked by many out holiday shopping myriad questions. Honda definitly listened to the consumer and tuned up and fixed some of the prior pilot's quirks (3rd row seating ventilation, look, profile, handling. Highly recommend. All I will be doing is tossing in a K"

Best SUV I have owned.

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"If the moment at hand involves up to eight people, a load of gear,or building supplies from your home center the Pilot can do it with ease."

good suv

By on Friday, October 07, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "you could include more accessories for 30K"

"increase power by 20 HP, increase EPA in Highway, improve the aerodynamic in the front and it will be perfect."