2011 Honda Pilot

Based on 312 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

By on Monday, February 08, 2010

I love my 2010 Touring Pilot.

By on Saturday, December 05, 2009

"I moved from a 2004 Honda Pilot to the Touring Pilot for 2010. What a car, M.B. nor Lexus has anything over the Pilot. Runs and performs great, the ride is like a world class car. Ergonomics are awsome, the GPS system/Bluetooth is great. Regarding some reviews stating the steering tilts to the right, it does, ever so slightly though and not an issue for me. Fuel economy is not as good as my 2004 pilot, I thought with the VMC would make up for the larger size Pilot, but it does not. This is a great car."

2010 Pilot EX-L

By on Monday, November 16, 2009

"I absolutely love this SUV. It has great head and leg room. It has a very good list of options for this model. The vehicle feels very solid, but the ride is very comfortable for an SUV. It is slightly wider than I expected, which took me a little while to get used to when it comes to parking it in the center of the marked lines. The only thing I have yet to figure out is where Honda gets the estimated 23 MPH highway. The best I've seen to date is 21."

Best buy so far!

By on Saturday, October 31, 2009

"I bought this car for my wife after totalled her camry. We have a young kid at home and were looking for a mini-van at the beginning, then saw the new Pilot and salesman suggested we test drive it. We ended up buying it on the same day. The ride is the best and driving it everyday becomes a joy! Moreover, the third row is the most comfortable we have tested. When we test drive a car, I will drive it while my wife sits on the third row so that we know exactly how each ride is like. I will definitely recommend this car to anyone."

2011 Pilot Touring

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

Pros: "Good trip vehicle, lots of extras"

Cons: "Cost-over $42K, ride is still a little rough."

"This is my second Pilot and 1st touring model. I really like the features and convenience items. The power tailgate is a plus. The split in the tailgate that allows the window to open while the gate is closed is also good. Like this vehicle better than my old Cadillac Seville."