2011 Honda Pilot

Based on 307 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

So thankful for this car

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pros: "bluetooth. USB port, great safety, smooth drive"

Cons: "little storage behind third row"

"I was just in an accident yesterday with my pilot and I'm so glad I had this car. I was rear ended with my 23 month old son with me and I've never felt so safe in all my life. It was beyond scary but this car is amazing. It has everything you could ever hope to have in a safe, family car. I'm a single parent and it's perfect. I got all the bells and whistles added since I plan to have this car forever. I wish there was a little more space behind the third row but that's the only con I've found. I'm not using the third row yet but the cargo room when the third row is down is perfect for me. I love music and always have my ipod and the USB port is a great feature. If it wasn't for this car, my son and I would be in far worse shape than we are now."

excellent value

By on Saturday, September 26, 2009

"Very glad we opted with this ride vs the Highlander. Exceptional handling for the hills around here. Very confident off road. Braking seems a little soft, due to vehicle weight? Dash controls are less intuitive than our Accord with smaller knobs. Gas mileage has been better than expected. Haven't owned the vehicle long enough to say how reliable it may be in the future, but based on our other Hondas it will not be an issue. It's the multi-tool of suv's: Compitent handling under a wide range of conditions, ample storage space, durable interior (stands up to tools, bikes, kids), roomier than its competition."

LOVE MY PILOT!

By on Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"I did alot of research before purchasing my honda pilot(suv's). It has the best safety features, options, fuel mil. for its size and comfort. I love it. It is so comfortable to drive and very roomy. I would recommend it. But would never pay anywhere near asking price. I purchased the 4wd ex model with cloth and paid $28,156."

Very useful

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "Space, Fuel economy, storage"

Cons: "Bit of wind noise."

"Spacious interior. Good storage bins. Nice seating arrangement. Good thigh support for second row. Great fuel economy. I drive carefully and I have been averaging 25mpg. around 30 percent city and 70 percenthighway. 65mph speed. Smooth acceleration and deceleration and coasting when you can is key to good mpg."

Great

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

"I just got this SUV and I love it. Tight and rides great Best SUV I have ever had. Love it"