2011 Honda Pilot

Based on 311 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Had it a week

By on Thursday, November 12, 2009

"And I love it, traded in a '04 Element and now I'm living the high life! I broke the bank and got the Touring Edition, black on black, and I feel like I'm driving a luxury vehicle after coming out of the thrifty Element. I paid $100 above invoice so I'm happy w/the price considering KBB says folks are paying close to MSRP. Great stereo, nav is right on and easy, love the blue tooth connection w/my phone. It's comfortable but I don't feel fantastic over my 1 hr commute. Gas mileage hurts, got 16.5 on my first tank and I'm a gentle driver. Of course the engine needs to break in but I doubt I'll ever see 20mpg."

Love My Honda Pilot

By on Monday, January 30, 2012

Pros: "Dependable, Comfort, Entertaining"

"I first owned a civic in 2002, then a CrV in 2006, and finally pilot in 2009. Then got the "I need a new car bug" and traded it in for a Dodge Journey. I hated it! So I searched high and low and got another Honda Pilot. No I know this is the car i want. My kids love the DVD player, I love the 8 passenger option, and there is no security like driving a honda. They are built to go forever....."

Best SUV I have owned.

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"If the moment at hand involves up to eight people, a load of gear,or building supplies from your home center the Pilot can do it with ease."

Very useful

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "Space, Fuel economy, storage"

Cons: "Bit of wind noise."

"Spacious interior. Good storage bins. Nice seating arrangement. Good thigh support for second row. Great fuel economy. I drive carefully and I have been averaging 25mpg. around 30 percent city and 70 percenthighway. 65mph speed. Smooth acceleration and deceleration and coasting when you can is key to good mpg."

comfort, space, and tows 4500 lbs.

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "comfortable to drive on long drives"

Cons: "no bluetooth or rear camera on ex"

"Great vehicle for weekend getaways. the Pilot will move a family of 5 and all the luggage they need in complete comfort and safety. Skip the luggage and it can hold 8 although the 3 in the rear seat will be a little cramped. Heating and cooling system handles the interior nicely. The road noise is less than my last Civic. One of the best views of the road of any vehicle I've owned. The center dash controls are a little too busy, but this has been changed on the 2012."

So far (500 miles) So GOOD 3 days old ....

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pros: "See review.."

Cons: "None I've found yet ..."

"Owned a NUMBER of vehicles, but none better or even close!! It's a deceptive vehicle, BIG on the inside, about the same size outside as the Ford Edge I traded. Very practical,tons of interior room, good looking, many features (still finding a new one each time I drive it), transparent AWD, peppy motor, handles quite well, ride quality is tops among the SUV's I've' driven, better fuel economy than the FWD Edge"

All-around excellent value and fun to drive

By on Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pros: "Good value, reliable, enjoyable to drive."

Cons: "Ventilation controls could be a easier to use."

"We have owned this vehicle for nine months, and the more I drive it, the more I like it. We drive in traffic and it's nice to be able to see what's going on in front of you. It's plenty roomy, maneuverable, and fun. The ventilation controls are different than our Accord, so I always have to look, but there are numerous options. Overall, I like driving it better than any vehicle we have owned, including our Maxima station wagon and either of our Accords, which I really enjoyed. We've driven nothing but Hondas for 12 years, and they have been unfailingly reliable so far."

Excellent drive and handling while meeting...

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

Pros: "CD-L library, Blue tooth, handling"

Cons: "None so far, very happy camper."

"I saw the commercials, I read thr brouchers, but have been a die-hard toyota fan for years. I have owned BMWs, Ford, Toyota, VW. I was looking to re-finance my TRD tuned up 2007 Toyota FJ Crusier, however I took a peak through the galss of the Pilot of the shworoom floor to see what all the hype was about. I was left floored. I loved my FJ for its handling, ability to go to the beach and back while easily being cleaned out, but with a growing family felt limited with the room. Test drove the 2012 Pilot and within minutes was in beyond impressed with what it had to offer. Features on the EX was impressive, a few thousand more and you get pretty much all the bells and whistles. Like the quite drive, the Variable Cylinder Managementis impressive delivering power when you want it, and going into ECO when you reach crusing speed whether on the freeway, or the city streets. Well built. Sturdy, quiet, very groomed and defined profile. Amazing - I have been asked by many out holiday shopping myriad questions. Honda definitly listened to the consumer and tuned up and fixed some of the prior pilot's quirks (3rd row seating ventilation, look, profile, handling. Highly recommend. All I will be doing is tossing in a K"

good suv

By on Friday, October 07, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "you could include more accessories for 30K"

"increase power by 20 HP, increase EPA in Highway, improve the aerodynamic in the front and it will be perfect."

great suv for the money

By on Monday, March 21, 2011

"had 2009 honda pilot trded it and got 2011 nissan quest .i traded my quest with only 351 miles .i missed my pilot got a 2011 ex an i glad i got back into a pilot great resale value feels safe and snow and ice are no problem.drove the toyota highlander felt cheap and was more money and had poor resale value.my pilot has a ton of romm im 6.5 and my son who is 17 is 6.8 tall plenty of space i love this suv...."