2010 Honda Pilot

Based on 335 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

impressed !!!

By on Saturday, March 26, 2011

"This vehicle is very impressive, it does everything well. Typical Honda quality and a rock solid ride. It is fully featured, technology packed and very nice ride quality. I would recommend this to anybody in the market for an SUV, oh yeah, the resale value is great!!!"

Best Car Purchase Ever

By on Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"After growing concerns with our Sienna, and Toyotas inability to correct them, we decided to give Honda a try. I was tired of being a Dad driving a Mini-Van, so we looked into the Pilot as an alternative, since it seats same number of people. There is 5 of us, so having room to seperate kids is a must. The car drives beutifully, and the Variable Cylinder technology is awesome. We try to see how long we can get the little green "eco" light to stay on. The EX-L trim is a must if you want the Rear Entertainment System. Sound system in this thing is amazing.The only concern I have uncovered so far is the seat placement. With one car seat, and one booster seat, and the need to keep 4 year old farther away from 18 month old and the 11 year old, the car seat arrangement was a slight challenge, but that is only because I wanted to maintain maximum versatility with strollers, and other cargo loading. Hond's Lease program is great too."

Excellent Vehicle on Ice

By on Sunday, January 23, 2011

"2009 Pilot handles on snow and ice like a champ. Excellent control and stability. I have had mine for three months and love the ride and comfort. Being 6'4'' this vehicle has plenty of head and leg room. I would recommend this to any one looking for a larger SUV."

By on Friday, October 29, 2010

"awsome vehicle..this is the second one i've owned..love it...the only thing i wished honda did, was increase the power and torque to atleast 275-285."

By on Monday, October 4, 2010

"I bought my Honda Pilot EX-L Feb 2009 and have been so impressed with the way it drives like a sedan. I love the fact the rearview mirror doubles as a back-up camera (so sleek). You can't go wrong buying this vehicle"

Great SUV

By on Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Love my Pilot. Easy to drive, safe, plenty of room, seats fold down for plenty of cargo space for hauling stuff. Love it!"

Love it

By on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"I've owned the '06 and '09 and loved both. Don't care for the '06 styling, but that has been improved for '09. The Nav is pretty good compared to my Garmin and other autos I have been in. Neither vehicle has given me an issue and I average 40K miles per year"

LOVE MY MOMMY VEHICLE!!!!

By on Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"My husband is six foot and was very impressed with the 3rd row seating space - especially with the adjustable 2nd row. I LOVE the storage space and the comfortable drive. I didn't want a car that felt like I was driving a big truck and I feel so safe with my baby in this car. I commute on the freeway, in traffic and in town averaging about 21mpg - but we have gotten up to 26 on long trips. LOVE LOVE LOVE it - except for the grill on the 2009's and newer."

You will not be disappointed!!!

By on Friday, October 30, 2009

"This is my 7th Honda/Acura vehicle and by far the BEST I have ever owned. I started off with a '92 Civic when I first got my driver's license. Every few years I would get another upgrade to another Honda (Civic EX, Integra Type R, Accord Coupe, Accord 4dr, TL, TL-S). I have always been in love with the ease of maintenance and the reliability that the Hondas gave me. So last year we had a baby and really needed a bigger vehicle to carry the baby seat, bag, in-laws, etc. So we test drove the Pilot Touring with Rear Entertainment. After the first 20 minutes we were in love. Not only does it have seating for 8, it has the towing package and a great entertainment system. My 2 year old son absolutely prefers riding in "Mommy's" truck rather thad Daddy's car because it's big and he can watch all his favorite cartoons. I do all the standard maintenance on the truck and it is so easy to change the oil, transmission fluid, differential fluid, etc. It has enough ground clearance you don't even need to put it on jack stands. As far as handling, the 4WD is flawless and if this truck can get through a notorious Chicago winter, than it can get through ANYTHING! One word of caution though...be careful if you choose Black. We fell in love with the triple black on the showroom floor because it looked so amazing. I had no idea how much work it is to keep a black car clean. Luckily, I am a fanatic with my TL so this isn't a problem."

Solid Value-Just Short of Perfection

By on Sunday, September 20, 2009

"Have had this vehicle over a year and it is exactly what I expected from a Honda. Drives smooth for an SUV, not too noisy and a lot of features for the money. A few small design issues I would fix such as slope in front causing water to constantly run down windshield from roof in rain and even with morning dew. Also a bad reflection of the vents in the driver side mirror is very annoying. Lots of space inside and with the seats down has storage like a van. Not an overly exciting/attractive styling, however much better then the (bubbly) Crossover-SUV's."