2010 Honda Pilot

Based on 312 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Excellent Vehicle

By on Sunday, January 11, 2009

"We have owned our Pilot for about 6 months and love it. We have no complaints at all. A very good and comfortable vehicle."

My second Pilot

By on Monday, August 17, 2015

Pros: "Plenty of Room for Road Trips"

Cons: "Not enough Cup Holders in Center Console"

"GREAT VEHICLE"

Cons: "Adjusting to width, instument controls"

"We have had our 2012 Pilot Touring w/RES & Nav since November 2011. It has been an incredible car/truck. It is very easy to drive as the steering is responsive and smooth. The engine is no maintenance and stong (not throaty or truck-like)...we had used synthetic oil since mile #1. We have black on black...so, it shows extremely well, almost luxury when detailed. We couldn't be happier, as its the wife's car and the boys thoroughly enjoy the space and conveniences. The cargo room is more than you would expect (I have easily moved furniture and a full size bed w/box spring just by putting the second row down). The toughest adjustment was getting used to the instrument controls/RES/radio controls and getting comfortable with the width of the Pilot (it is wider than the standard SUV). I highly recommend this car for those that don't want the stereotype of a minivan, but the conveniences of one. It has the reliability of a Honda, quality of a Lexus, and size of a HMMWV."

Reliable, comfortable, versatile.

By on Friday, December 27, 2013

"Best car I have owned. My priorities for a vehicle changed as we purchased a motor home for traveling and no longer need this large of a vehicle for around town travel. Otherwise, I would never sell. My last Honda Pilot was a 2004 and I traded for this one. Not a moment's trouble. All warranties will transfer. Free oil change program until 30,000. miles. Around $1,000.in extras; lighted running boards, rubber mats, cargo cover, etc."

Great Value for your money

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

"The best SUV ever owned by me. Drives great. Very Comfortable."

So far so good

By on Monday, June 03, 2013

Pros: "Price starts at $28000 - $39000"

Cons: "The water rolls off hood funny when rains ."

"It was between highlander,pathfinder,ridgeline,Tacoma,or pilot.we chose the 2013 pilot.Drives great .Tight turns,great gas mileage so far.Exl model with leather and sunroof.Very little road noise.back up camera is helpful.would definitely buy again.be sure you hold their feet to the fire when you deal with the salesman and ask for manufactures invoice."

Awesome vehicle!

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "GREAT on long road trips!"

"We have driven our Pilot all across Europe with NO complaints from passengers (kids, parents). Plenty of cargo space!"

Smooth to drive!!! Great in the Snow!!!

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "Holds a great resale value. Very roomy"

Cons: "Gear shifter hits my knee. fit and finish materia"

"I have owned the car for about 1 year and love how it handles. I have only driven in the snow two times but the amount of control with stopping and accelerating in the snow is amazing. I bought it for my wife so she wouln't have to worry about getting stuck in a two wheel drive minivan. The only complaint I have is that the dash material seems a little plain/cheap. Also the gear shifter seems to be getting in the way of my knee."