2010 Honda Pilot

Based on 311 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Had it a week

By on Thursday, November 12, 2009

"And I love it, traded in a '04 Element and now I'm living the high life! I broke the bank and got the Touring Edition, black on black, and I feel like I'm driving a luxury vehicle after coming out of the thrifty Element. I paid $100 above invoice so I'm happy w/the price considering KBB says folks are paying close to MSRP. Great stereo, nav is right on and easy, love the blue tooth connection w/my phone. It's comfortable but I don't feel fantastic over my 1 hr commute. Gas mileage hurts, got 16.5 on my first tank and I'm a gentle driver. Of course the engine needs to break in but I doubt I'll ever see 20mpg."

Love My Honda Pilot

By on Monday, January 30, 2012

Pros: "Dependable, Comfort, Entertaining"

"I first owned a civic in 2002, then a CrV in 2006, and finally pilot in 2009. Then got the "I need a new car bug" and traded it in for a Dodge Journey. I hated it! So I searched high and low and got another Honda Pilot. No I know this is the car i want. My kids love the DVD player, I love the 8 passenger option, and there is no security like driving a honda. They are built to go forever....."

Best SUV I have owned.

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"If the moment at hand involves up to eight people, a load of gear,or building supplies from your home center the Pilot can do it with ease."

Very useful

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "Space, Fuel economy, storage"

Cons: "Bit of wind noise."

"Spacious interior. Good storage bins. Nice seating arrangement. Good thigh support for second row. Great fuel economy. I drive carefully and I have been averaging 25mpg. around 30 percent city and 70 percenthighway. 65mph speed. Smooth acceleration and deceleration and coasting when you can is key to good mpg."

comfort, space, and tows 4500 lbs.

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "comfortable to drive on long drives"

Cons: "no bluetooth or rear camera on ex"

"Great vehicle for weekend getaways. the Pilot will move a family of 5 and all the luggage they need in complete comfort and safety. Skip the luggage and it can hold 8 although the 3 in the rear seat will be a little cramped. Heating and cooling system handles the interior nicely. The road noise is less than my last Civic. One of the best views of the road of any vehicle I've owned. The center dash controls are a little too busy, but this has been changed on the 2012."