2009 Honda Pilot

Based on 302 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Love it!

By on Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Took delivery of a EX-L 3 days ago. I have to say, Honda is close to perfection on this one. After reading and watching the review at Consumer Reports, I almost wrote it off. Decided to test drive it - and found Consumer Reports was wrong on their major complaint. They reported that the cabin noise was awful and that one had difficulty carrying on conservation with rear occupants. I found it very quiet... I will agree that it does not get great mileage - but keep in mind, this is a BIG SUV. I think it does better than the competition if you factor in the size and weight - and towing capacity. I’m averaging >17MPG around town. Have not taken a trip as of yet. It is extremely comfortable for 4- adults. Like all third row seating, the third row is a bit tight. The EX-L audio system is extremely good. Visibility and seating position is very good. A note on pricing - if you are a COSTCO member, you can get this for about 500-750 over invoice. As you can see, KBB indicates that people are paying MSR for the vehicle. I got it locally for about $2500 BELOW MSRP. Just made it a bit sweeter ..."

Superb SUV

By on Sunday, October 11, 2009

"I have had my 2009 Honda Pilot Touring Package for almost a year now and I love it. I had a 2005 before this one and they don't even compare. The 09 is bigger, rides better, has more and better features, resale value is great and I just like the overall look a lot more. If you are looking to buy a SUV I definitely suggest test driving this one!!!!"

By on Tuesday, September 29, 2009

excellent value

By on Saturday, September 26, 2009

"Very glad we opted with this ride vs the Highlander. Exceptional handling for the hills around here. Very confident off road. Braking seems a little soft, due to vehicle weight? Dash controls are less intuitive than our Accord with smaller knobs. Gas mileage has been better than expected. Haven't owned the vehicle long enough to say how reliable it may be in the future, but based on our other Hondas it will not be an issue. It's the multi-tool of suv's: Compitent handling under a wide range of conditions, ample storage space, durable interior (stands up to tools, bikes, kids), roomier than its competition."

Piloting the future!~

By on Saturday, September 26, 2009

"Just bought 2010 Pilot Touring. Everything is best fit for the value. Just have about 1k miles on it, and have enjoyed it so far. The only complaint I have is that there is no change/coin holder, very odd but it doesn't have it! I rate the styling a 4star, as I hate the front grille! Overall, vehicle is very spacious, comfortable, quiet, and drives very solid. So far so good. This is our sixth Honda."