2009 Honda Pilot

Based on 307 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Had it a week

By on Thursday, November 12, 2009

"And I love it, traded in a '04 Element and now I'm living the high life! I broke the bank and got the Touring Edition, black on black, and I feel like I'm driving a luxury vehicle after coming out of the thrifty Element. I paid $100 above invoice so I'm happy w/the price considering KBB says folks are paying close to MSRP. Great stereo, nav is right on and easy, love the blue tooth connection w/my phone. It's comfortable but I don't feel fantastic over my 1 hr commute. Gas mileage hurts, got 16.5 on my first tank and I'm a gentle driver. Of course the engine needs to break in but I doubt I'll ever see 20mpg."

Best vehicle I've ever driven

By on Tuesday, June 09, 2009

"I loved my 2006 Honda Pilot. I planned to buy it at the end of my lease, but then I drove the 2009 Honda Pilot. It's even better. The back up camera with the monitor on the rearview mirror is so cool and obviously a great safety feature."

Honda is a solid car and this SUV is very roomy.

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "What I expected from Honda."

Cons: "Gas mileage could be a little better."

"Easy to drive. Does have one blind spot when changing lanes to the right."

Best mid-sized SUV with a 3rd out there!

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pros: "Drives great, reliable, great storage, perfect!"

Cons: "No cons I can think of!"

"Test drove just about every kind of imported "mid-sized" SUV I could think of with a 3rd row and the Pilot won by a mile! Great reliability of a Honda, rides smoother than most SUVs (although I do enjoy the ride of a Toyota 4Runner also) and has far more cargo room than the rest. We could not even fit a stroller behind the 3rd row with the other vehicles. It fits just fine with the Pilot. With the 3rd row down, you can fit an unbelievable amount! The Eco setting that shuts off cylinders to save on gas is great. For this size of SUV, I am pleased with the gas mileage thus far. I've had it almost a year. It has a great turning radius for a vehicle of this size and is very easy to handle. I consider myself a very picky person when it comes to vehicles and I honestly do not have any complaints about my 2010 Pilot. We had a slight wind noise on the front windows and the local dealership was able to lube the gaskets to rectify this problem."

Love My Honda Pilot

By on Monday, January 30, 2012

Pros: "Dependable, Comfort, Entertaining"

"I first owned a civic in 2002, then a CrV in 2006, and finally pilot in 2009. Then got the "I need a new car bug" and traded it in for a Dodge Journey. I hated it! So I searched high and low and got another Honda Pilot. No I know this is the car i want. My kids love the DVD player, I love the 8 passenger option, and there is no security like driving a honda. They are built to go forever....."