2009 Honda Pilot

Based on 295 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

LOVE MY MOMMY VEHICLE!!!!

By on Tuesday, November 03, 2009

"My husband is six foot and was very impressed with the 3rd row seating space - especially with the adjustable 2nd row. I LOVE the storage space and the comfortable drive. I didn't want a car that felt like I was driving a big truck and I feel so safe with my baby in this car. I commute on the freeway, in traffic and in town averaging about 21mpg - but we have gotten up to 26 on long trips. LOVE LOVE LOVE it - except for the grill on the 2009's and newer."

A Great SUV and Value

By on Sunday, November 01, 2009

""This is our second Pilot and we love it. We use it daily for a commute to work, sports tailgating and vacation road trips. During an August trip in Florida we got as high as 24mpg which was very good considering a fully load SUV, 4 people and the A/C going. We have had "0" issues with the Pilot. We have used the 3rd row seat a couple of time and found it easy to put up and down. There is also more storage space than our 2006 Pilot. We looked at several vehicles before purchasing our 2009 Pilot and I'm glad we did. I would recommend this vehicle without reservation. I hope this helps.""

Best buy so far!

By on Saturday, October 31, 2009

"I bought this car for my wife after totalled her camry. We have a young kid at home and were looking for a mini-van at the beginning, then saw the new Pilot and salesman suggested we test drive it. We ended up buying it on the same day. The ride is the best and driving it everyday becomes a joy! Moreover, the third row is the most comfortable we have tested. When we test drive a car, I will drive it while my wife sits on the third row so that we know exactly how each ride is like. I will definitely recommend this car to anyone."

You will not be disappointed!!!

By on Friday, October 30, 2009

"This is my 7th Honda/Acura vehicle and by far the BEST I have ever owned. I started off with a '92 Civic when I first got my driver's license. Every few years I would get another upgrade to another Honda (Civic EX, Integra Type R, Accord Coupe, Accord 4dr, TL, TL-S). I have always been in love with the ease of maintenance and the reliability that the Hondas gave me. So last year we had a baby and really needed a bigger vehicle to carry the baby seat, bag, in-laws, etc. So we test drove the Pilot Touring with Rear Entertainment. After the first 20 minutes we were in love. Not only does it have seating for 8, it has the towing package and a great entertainment system. My 2 year old son absolutely prefers riding in "Mommy's" truck rather thad Daddy's car because it's big and he can watch all his favorite cartoons. I do all the standard maintenance on the truck and it is so easy to change the oil, transmission fluid, differential fluid, etc. It has enough ground clearance you don't even need to put it on jack stands. As far as handling, the 4WD is flawless and if this truck can get through a notorious Chicago winter, than it can get through ANYTHING! One word of caution though...be careful if you choose Black. We fell in love with the triple black on the showroom floor because it looked so amazing. I had no idea how much work it is to keep a black car clean. Luckily, I am a fanatic with my TL so this isn't a problem."

By on Tuesday, October 27, 2009