2008 Honda Pilot

9.3

Based on 895 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Honda -- reliable

By on Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pros: "Reliable"

Cons: "Leather tears"

"This car is my third Honda. I wouldn't own anything else. My only complaint is the front leather seats on both sides have tears in the seams."

One of the best vehicles I've ever had.

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

"Purchased new in 2006. Great driving position and driving comfort. Great for all-around carrying capacity. Very reliable - it is a Honda! Have not had any problems with vehicle."

Got my 2005 in Oct. 2004. Still own it to this day

By on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Pros: "Good for light towing, comfortable ride"

Cons: "road noise, rattle in dash, middle seats not flat"

"I wanted a Pilot as soon as they were introduced and replaced the Passport. I only have 60,000 on my 2005 but hope to add many more miles to it now that I'm semi-retired. Use it to pull my 3,000 lb camper over Worf Creek Pass, CO without any difficulty at all. Some road noise and a rattle/squeek inside dashboard somewhere. Middle seats don't fold completely down. Otherwise, it has been perfect for the past eight years."

I LOVE my Pilot

By on Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Pros: "Safe, spacious, auto everything"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"It is very spacious, very reliable and easy to drive. It has a GREAT turning radius and it can take a hit! I've been in a couple of fender-benders (they hit me!) and every time, my pilot was hardly damaged while the other car needed major repairs! Perfect family vehicle!! The only thing that could be a bit better would be gas mileage, but for an SUV it's not bad. I get about 18 miles to the gallon!"

This Honda is my favorite.

By on Friday, January 23, 2009

"I bought my Pilot in 2003 and I'm still loving it. I'm almost 50 (yikes) and I've owned several different autos over the years--three different Honda models--but, this is the best auto ever! I have stuffed my Pilot (always comfortably!) with two adults & six kids, with five adults & three kids & one time I drove alone--with all of the seats lowered--and fit a queen-size bed inside. And, it fit WITHOUT having to leave anything open or tied down! I have piled pounds and pounds of mulch in the back, and I've carted family from the Midwest to the South several times, but my awesome little Pilot keeps on moving as well as it did when I bought it almost six years ago! Although my husband has tried to talk me into a new Pilot (so he can get a new car too!) I'm just too satisfied with my *old* model right now. When people first ride in it, the first thing they say is, 'it's just like driving a car!' And, it is. It sits lower to the road like a sedan but it has such beautiful power! If I do make the move to a NEW auto--it will be another Pilot! My favorite auto to drive!!"