2008 Honda Pilot

Based on 875 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

excellent buy

By on Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pros: "Very good on gas for long distance drivers"

"I've driven it in all kinds of weather and it has stood the test. Very durable and reliable enough room for family to travel comfortable. I purchased it in 2008 and there were37,000 miles on it at that time and it continues to drive smoothly to date"

great reliable family suv

By on Friday, January 09, 2015

"Bought 3 years old with 120k. Now almost 5 years later with 175k have only had to replace the radiator, tires, battery, and the suspension. Rarely gives us trouble except for a few minor problems. solid car. got t-boned by a jeep with the entire family of six and all came out ok. Solid solid well built machine."

Very smooth driving, has good pep, gas mileage bad

By on Friday, January 02, 2015

Pros: "drives well with good pep"

Cons: "poor gas mileage"

"I love this car. It is fun to drive and can pass easily even when going up hills. What kills the review of this car is the low gas mileage (14-17 miles/gallon."

The best purchase I've ever made in my life!!!

By on Monday, December 29, 2014

Pros: "Pick up, reliability, comfortable to ride & drive"

Cons: "No adults on 3rd row"

"I currently have 199,800 miles (and counting) on my 4WD 2005 Pilot. I purchased it in '08 with 29k miles on it. When I drove it home my neighbor said I'd NEVER have a problem with it. He was telling the truth!!!! The only way this SUV is leaving my possession is when I purchase its smaller counterpart (the CR-V) at which point I'll gift my Pilot to one of my (now grown) children. It's safe, durable, uber reliable and strong enough to uproot a tree (I did in the 1st month that I owned it). I have the EX-L and I love the front seat warmers, sunroof and leather seats. Matter of-fact, those will have to be a must in my CR-V. This car is so durable, I even love how the paint has held up. I really do believe this engine will last another 200K miles. I look forward to many more oil changes and life memories with grandchildren learning to drive this vehicle. Thanks Honda! Due to this purchase you've got a family of customers for life!"

Great Family Car

By on Saturday, December 27, 2014

"The only reason I am even considering selling this vehicle is to buy another Honda. It has 133k miles on it and still drives like a dream. I feel very safe in the car and taking it on road trips. And we always seem to take mine because it holds the most people! I only marked the Interior/Exterior as a 9 because I wish it had more cupholders, but I think that has been improved in newer models. As long as you take care of the car and get the routine maintenance for it, it will go forever!"