2007 Honda Pilot

9.3

Based on 867 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

The best purchase I've ever made in my life!!!

By on Monday, December 29, 2014

Pros: "Pick up, reliability, comfortable to ride & drive"

Cons: "No adults on 3rd row"

"I currently have 199,800 miles (and counting) on my 4WD 2005 Pilot. I purchased it in '08 with 29k miles on it. When I drove it home my neighbor said I'd NEVER have a problem with it. He was telling the truth!!!! The only way this SUV is leaving my possession is when I purchase its smaller counterpart (the CR-V) at which point I'll gift my Pilot to one of my (now grown) children. It's safe, durable, uber reliable and strong enough to uproot a tree (I did in the 1st month that I owned it). I have the EX-L and I love the front seat warmers, sunroof and leather seats. Matter of-fact, those will have to be a must in my CR-V. This car is so durable, I even love how the paint has held up. I really do believe this engine will last another 200K miles. I look forward to many more oil changes and life memories with grandchildren learning to drive this vehicle. Thanks Honda! Due to this purchase you've got a family of customers for life!"

Great Family Car

By on Saturday, December 27, 2014

"The only reason I am even considering selling this vehicle is to buy another Honda. It has 133k miles on it and still drives like a dream. I feel very safe in the car and taking it on road trips. And we always seem to take mine because it holds the most people! I only marked the Interior/Exterior as a 9 because I wish it had more cupholders, but I think that has been improved in newer models. As long as you take care of the car and get the routine maintenance for it, it will go forever!"

Owned for 12 years with no repairs.

By on Friday, December 12, 2014

Pros: "Super dependable"

Cons: "Too much road noise."

"This is our first time owning a non american car. Best one ever."

Best bang for your buck

By on Thursday, December 04, 2014

Pros: "It's everything an SUV should be."

Cons: "3rd row could have been bigger"

"Me and my wife have owned this car for about 6 years now and it has been nothing but good to us, we have taken it on many trips and has never let us down. We bought this car in 08 with about 20k miles and we have done the rest, this car has been driven hard from the start I actually drive it like an off road vehicle and has never let me down I even have towed tons of stuff and it pulls even better than some of these pickups. My wife still loves it and doesn't want anything that doesn't compare to it but i think is time for a new one. I'm not sure if we're going to wait for the next gen pilot or we are going to get the Acura MDX witch is basically the same except with a suit on. lol I really recommend this vehicle for someone with a family or anyone looking for a nice reliable SUV."

I would buy this vehicle again and again

By on Saturday, November 29, 2014

Pros: "Feel safe when driving or riding in."

Cons: "Cloth seats, never again."

"Best vehicle I have ever owned. On our trip from NY to AZ, vehicle performed beautifully city and highway."