2005 Honda Pilot

Based on 878 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

this is an exceptional vehicle. It is in mint con

By on Friday, May 01, 2015

Pros: "the price is firm. $ 10,000.00. All maintenance re"

Cons: "I have no con's to tell you."

Scooter not part of deal.

"Has like new tires, new water pump, new timing chain, new front engine mount. All done as the 100K maintenance. Recent oil change and filter. A/C recently serviced. New battery.Dual wiring for towing. Hitch with ball and receiver plus pin. Dash mat,floor mats and rear cargo mat. It is in premier running condition. Everything works."

Scooter not part of deal.

this has been a great car. very quiet reliable.

By on Sunday, April 19, 2015

Pros: "reliable, quiet, well built"

Cons: "paint not holding up to fl sun"

"our only complaint are with the paint which has faded on the roof and rear hatch. kids love the dvd player and it has had many road trips.i wish I could buy another as the new body style isn't as nice as the 07. I would buy another one just not burgundy."

Very reliable, comfortable and driveable vehicle.

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Pros: "fit and finish, comfort, quality, reliability"

Cons: "Price, mileage."

"I purchased my 2006 Pilot used in Sept of 2012 with 45,000 miles. Since then, I put another 45,000 miles on it without a single issue. I live in West Chester PA and drove it to New York, Cape Cod, Boston, Charleston, SC and many, many trips to the Poconos. Only complaint is gas mileage. It does OK on the highway at 23mpg, but really sucks (literally) in city and in-town driving at 17mpg. All-in-all, I would buy another one in spite of their price because the quality and reliability is worth it and Honda banks on that! My opinion is that they can price their vehicles high based on the excellent reliability and quality ratings. But unfortunately for Honda, its competitors are catching up very quickly with more reasonably priced vehicles with very comparable reliability and quality."

Best vehicle purchase ever!

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pros: "reliable & best SUV mileage & cargo space"

Cons: "UGLY!!"

"This ugly Honda Pilot has been incredibly reliable! She was purchased in 2007 with $53K miles. I've had regular maintenance (I.e., oil changes). For the entire time the ONLY need has been to replace the battery. Now the transmission has gone out. Considering the great history I decided to salvage one from LKQ w/ a warranty & place it in my vehicle. Purchase & installation were $1,800 (used transmission, new starter, transmission oil, & installation from a neighborhood-mechanic (HUGE money saver)). Next step is to get the timing belt changed. This vehicle is ugly as all get-out! However, it's the best vehicle I've owned. If it looked better I'd purchase the newer version. I'm a woman who has little to no technical competence. It was frustrating with other vehicles that often had mechanical failures. I HIGHLY recommend this vehicle! If you take care of it, it will take care of you! It has stood up to Honda's excellent reliability reputation. As a matter of fact, Honda's are so reliable when I was looking for a transmission I could hardly find one! They're not in the salvage yards! Time & time again I was told Honda's are so reliable the junk yards don't have many of them!! Mine had to be shipped from another state! That's proof of the incredible workmanship."

I will miss my sub very much.

By on Thursday, March 12, 2015

Pros: "best car I ever had,"

Cons: "I retire,need something smaller ;portable gps."

"side running bars new tires (less than 300 mi )new battery,roof track and cross bars,sits 5 adults 3 children,engine maintain with Castrol oil , new cab.air filter ,new breaks disc and calipers, fog light,6 cup holders,cassette and cd player,heated from sits two control,leather,ac and heat on rear,EXL 4x4 VMt Tras.Much more."