2004 Honda Pilot

Based on 850 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Previous | 1 ... 168 169 170 | Next

Love the Pilot

By on Friday, June 08, 2007

"My husband and I purchased our Pilot after the birth of our second child because we needed more room. I had been driving a CRV, which I loved, before we bought the Pilot (and I hated to see the CRV go because it had been a great car). That was a year ago, and today we all love the Pilot. PROS: It is VERY roomy, very comfortable, and it looks great. Additionally, the price could not be beat when compared to comparable vehicles (we paid $23k for ours, new). We are pleased with the gas mileage that the Pilot gets, and it has plenty of power. There are power outlets all over the vehicle, which I also like. Also lots of storage space and cup holders. We got the cloth interior, and it (amazingly) cleans up pretty easily. The extra headrest storage in the back can double as wet storage (which you need if you have kids with wet swimsuits, muddy shoes, or a bucket of tadpoles that they insist MUST come home with them). CONS: The paint does seem to chip easily. I also noticed that the windshield cracks easily (I experienced that with my CRV, too). Even small rocks can leave a "bullseye" on my windshield. The spare tire is not full-sized, which seems silly for a car of this size - ya' need a full-size spare. Also, there is no fold-down armrest in the back seat (even the CRV had that). Overall, we are very pleased with the Pilot and love to drive it. Even my husband, a sports car guy, loves to drive and ride in the Pilot."

Great vehicle, but overpriced

By on Tuesday, May 22, 2007

"I bought my Pilot 9 months ago. I have a problem with the DVD headphones working all of the time and the paint seems to chip really easy. We love the power of it and the ability to fit as many people as my old minivan without the look of a minivan."

By on Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Family

By on Thursday, May 03, 2007

"My husband and I did alot of research before purchasing the vehicle that we would trust with the lives of our children. We decided on the Pilot. With all its saftey features and reliability, we knew we could not find a better SUV for the money. We absolutey love it."

Quality Vehichle

By on Thursday, May 03, 2007

"We recently purchased a pilot. I currently drive a CRV and the added room and features on the Pilot are wonderful. The Honda product is among the best on the market and we anticipate driving this vehicle for the next 7 years. I would recommend any Honda product to anyone."

Previous | 1 ... 168 169 170 | Next