2003 Honda Pilot

9.3

Based on 899 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

great value

By on Monday, November 26, 2007

"Bought a used 04 Pilot for my wife. The car is a pleasure to drive, plenty of space, good power. The only problem we had was the check engine light that came on at 28000 miles, took it to the dealer they said tranny had to be replaced, even the car was already out of the three-year warranty they took care of it, didn't cost me a thing. So much for the Honda quality... but i guess it was just bad luck. Other than that... great family car, design is a little outdated and interior is kinda bland compared to some other suvs. I'd still recommend it to anyone without a hesitation."

Great family car

By on Sunday, November 25, 2007

"We have two young boys and when we were looking to purchase a new SUV we were seriously considering the BMW X5 but realized that the car would get thrashed in no time given the youth of our family. Hence we decided to purchase something far more economical so that we would not be stressed when things got ruined. As it turns out - the Pilot was really a tremendous SUV that sacrifices very little if anything vs. the higher end SUVs. We highly recommend this car to anyone - DVD system is a must for young families."

Great car, not so great gas mileage!

By on Friday, November 23, 2007

"There is alot to love about the Pilot. Very comfortable to drive, lots of room, very reliable, and good acceleration when you need it. I love the leather heated seats, and heated side mirrors! I'm disappointed with the gas mileage which averages about 15 mpg in the city. It's also a little too big for me. I love Honda cars, and would buy another one, but I wish they had more gas efficient models to choose from."

Great Vehicle

By on Friday, November 23, 2007

"I purchased this vehicle new, and now have over 75,000 miles on it. Great for trips with the spouse, 2 kids and the dog. Comfortable for up to 14 hours at a time. Handles excellent in the snow, mud or rain. I wouldn't drive any other 4WD SUV out there, all for 20 - 23 MPG."

Love my Honda

By on Friday, November 23, 2007

"Rides and handles great. Also own 2 CRVs and love them too. I travel quite a bit and appreciate the safety features. Gas mileage is very good and I like the Economy feature. A couple of features that could be improved: cup holder is inconvenient; if you drop something beween the console and seat, there is no retrieving it. While I love the back seats - I am small and find it difficult to raise them back up. Even with these, I would buy one again in a minute - plan to next year."