2014 Honda Odyssey Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,784 - $28,349.

10/9.1

8.4

Based on 83 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Front rotors warped three times in 46,000 miles

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

"Front rotors warped at about 20,000, Dealer resurfaced rotors. Warped again and dealer replaced rotors around 36,000. Now warping again at 46,000. It is in the shop now. No resolution yet. Dealer has been very good (with pushing) but rotors are definitely low quality."

All I can sayis Wow!!!

By on Monday, May 05, 2014

Pros: "Rides is smooth and quiet"

Cons: "Back up sensor should be standard"

"We were totally against the idea at first... even just muttering the three letter word VAN was forbidden in our family's vocabulary, but after over a year of research, comparing everything on the market and hours of you-tube viewing we were convinced that the Odyssey was for us... well all except the price, but if one works at it long enough you can find some really great deals on line. we drove over 126 mile to save 5,100 on our NEW purchase."

very good- but still room for improvement

By on Friday, September 28, 2012

Pros: "ride, looks, navigation, MPG"

Cons: "lack of 3rd row speakers, middle seat, and 6 speed"

"my 3rd odyssey. bought the 2012 touring. best van on the market and its not even close love the looks, navigation system is awesome. If i were to purhase over again- i would buy the EXL with Navigation, add an after market DVD. For nearly 4 grand in price difference, the touring doesn't give you a ton of necessary features over the EXL. I really am disappointed in the 6 speed, My 06 Odyssey with the 5 speed, is smoother and more powerful than the 2012. The 6 speed seems to really be geared for fuel economy and just isn't as smooth as the 5 speed. Other gripe and heads up- the touring has 10 speakers- none in the back!!!!! $40,000 and I have to spend $400 to put in 2 3rd row speakers- give me a break honda. If you want factory installed 3rd row speakers, you have to purchase the touring elite. The 2nd row on the 06 is better than the 2nd row on the 12. Why? You could store the middle seat on the 06 and the captains chairs had inside arm rests. On the 2012, if you remove the middle seat, their are no inside arm rests (i know this sounds picky, but we did they change a good thing). Do I recommend the car- you bet. My advise- get the EXL with Navigation. On the $3500 you save, get an aftermarket overhead DVD player and have the car shop install 3rd row speakers while they are at it. You just need to order speaker covers for the 3rd row, just google it and they cost like 30 bucks each. The 2 position memory storage on the touring doesn't work well anyway. So for the touring, you are spending 3500-40000 more for fancier wheels, 1 MPG better fuel effieciency, blinkers on the side mirrors, and fog lights."

A truly fine vehicle

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "too many to list!"

Cons: "road noise"

"I love it. My only complaint is that the van lets in too much road noise. Everything else is as good or better than any vehicle I have ever owned... and I have had 19 over the last 45 years."

Still a Honda?

By on Monday, March 25, 2013

"This is the second Odyssey and fifth Honda overall I have owned. While the styling has improved over the previous model, I'm not sure too much else has. We bought the Touring model a year ago and it just hasn't been as pleasing as previous Hondas. The interior fit and finish seems cheaper. The quality of materials has undoubtedly dropped. Creaking and popping over bumps and turns has already started. Also a strange sound coming from the steering when turning at slow speeds. Furthermore, the center dash displays and controls are just a mess. All this being said, I'm not sure there is a better minivan out there. Despite the shortcomings we will likely stick with the Honda."

See if you qualify for