2014 Honda Odyssey Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,605 - $28,172.

10/9.1

8.4

Based on 83 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Probably the best minivan out there for 2014

By on Thursday, May 08, 2014

Pros: "Quality materials, easy to maneuver seats"

Cons: "Sound system!"

"We've only had this van for a week, but I feel like I have a good knowledge of the van, as well as the performance. Let me also say that prior to purchasing the Odyssey, we drove the 2014 Toyota Sienna XLE with leather. I think in terms of options, they are pretty comparable. I didn't seriously consider the Odyssey until after driving the Sienna. The Sienna is really cheap on the interior. Buttons felt cheap, little compartments, flimsy and cheap. I went away from that test drive wondering how that van could be worth the $38k they were asking. My husband suggested going by the Honda dealer and I was thinking we couldn't afford an Odyssey - BUT, when we got there and I looked inside, I knew that was the van for us. The quality of the interior isn't even comparable to the Sienna. Much heavier materials, glossy parts, just beautiful. And it ended up being very comparable to the Sienna in price. In fact, we purchased ours for just a little over $34k, and that was the EX-L trim with Navi. Really, the only complaint I have about the Odyssey is the sound system. It's terrible. The sound quality is just so so poor. I know upgrading to the Touring gets you an HD radio and I believe better speakers, but it's quite a bit more expensive. I'm just shocked Honda allowed that stereo out of the factory. The sound is completely flat. I've adjusted the bass, everything and it's just blah. But everything else - fabulous!"

All I can sayis Wow!!!

By on Monday, May 05, 2014

Pros: "Rides is smooth and quiet"

Cons: "Back up sensor should be standard"

"We were totally against the idea at first... even just muttering the three letter word VAN was forbidden in our family's vocabulary, but after over a year of research, comparing everything on the market and hours of you-tube viewing we were convinced that the Odyssey was for us... well all except the price, but if one works at it long enough you can find some really great deals on line. we drove over 126 mile to save 5,100 on our NEW purchase."

Cons: "Needs AWD and better handling"

"I never thought I'd own a minivan but I never thought I'd have 4 kids! With that said, I told myself if I'm going to get a minivan, it's going to be the coolest minivan with all the bells and whistles out there! The Odyssey is so practical for families. I even took it on a guys fishing, mountain biking, rafting adventure and it was awesome. My buddies used to make fun of me, now they think it's way cool. Perfect road trip vehicle. My wife loves it too! The only cons are it would be nice if it had AWD. It doesn't do very well in the snow. The handling could be improved. It drives more like a bus than a car."