2014 Honda Odyssey Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,493 - $27,626.

10/9.1

8.4

Based on 91 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

It's the best vehicle ever!

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

Pros: "comfort to drive and interior,luxury.roomy."

Cons: "price,constant vibration,sluggish start,noisy."

"I bought this car on Christmas Eve. what a wonderful car! the interior and exterior looks luxurious,and inside it is roomy and comfortable too.the only thing I wonder is sometime when you accelerate,it kind of vibrates. even though I love this car,especially,the comfortableness when you drive. I give this car five stars."

Very disappointed

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pros: "Seats are a little more comfortable"

Cons: "stereo is awful, poor quality overall"

"I bought this van 6 weeks ago. I previously owned a 2006 Odyssey and loved it. (Until the transmission started slipping and the engine mounts were in need of replacement) The 2006 was built soo much better! It was quieter, the stereo system was great, acceleration was perfect, never any vibrations. I have been disappointed with my 2012 since the day I brought it home. I wish I had taken it back and never traded my 2006. The blue tooth was the first problem. It continuously switched from handsfree to phone and said there was no connection even though it was connected. The plastic between the passenger interior door and the sliding door has popped off so I need to have that serviced. It feels like there is a constant vibration and the engine sounds like it is knocking. Now when I turn in to my driveway or make a turn something cracks and creaks in my wheels. I hope my rotors are not getting ready to act up, too. My 2006 had a constant rotor problem, even after having them replaced and then turned. I feel like now, I will not get my money back if I trade. I wish I had my old van back, even with the troubles it had. I think the older Odysseys were built much better. Beware of the 2012."

It changed my way of thinking

By on Monday, January 02, 2012

Pros: "great price, comfortable, lots of storage"

Cons: "no floor mat for the rear storage"

"I have always been a chevrolet person. My wife was looking for a family car that is great on gas. So we shopped for three months looking and comparing. Her mind was made up with two choices the 2012 Ford Explorer and the 2012 Honda Odyssey. We test drove both of them. And boy was I surprised on how the Honda performed. It's extremely more comfortable, better on gas, and more storage for those long trips. Great for the extra passengers that might tag along on sleepovers or attending friday night football games. I was very surprised and extremely happy. for the same price as the Explorer XLT we had more upgrades: back up camera, leather, seats 8 people, heated seats, moon roof, navigation. the Ford Explorer only has one power seat as where the Honda has more."

Best Minivan

By on Sunday, January 01, 2012

Pros: "Size, room for 8 and gas milage"

Cons: "cost but can get over it."

"I have owned two Nissan Quests and they do not come close in matching up."

Best minivan

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "Leg room,spacious interiors and comfortable drive"

Cons: "mileage,difficult to upload photos to wallpaper"

"Brought this minivan after much debate about a Pilot and Odyssey but in the end the space in Odyssey was a clincher.It is much roomier and more comfortable to drive than a Pilot.WE have friends and relatives visiting us frequently and fitting in 8 people is not a problem.The drive is smooth and on the highway you hardly hear any noise.Blue tooth works like a dream and the voice clarity is very good.Connect your ipod to the USB cable and you can control your ipod through the dials on the dashboard. Overall we are very happy with this minivan.The only feature we could not use was the USB drive-we tried uploading our family photographs to the wallpaper on the dashboard but the photos do not get uploaded.I tried various methods-reducing the file size,trying USB devices from friends but still could not upload the photographs."