2012 Honda Odyssey

Based on 122 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

too low,noisy at hwy speeds,brakes pulsate

By on Sunday, September 20, 2015

Pros: "nice appearence,smooth ride,good fuel mileage."

Cons: "too low,windshied mirror in drivers sight."

"Have to have seat almost on floor to see below mirror,car lower than 2009 and dont like it,at high speeds wind noise loud always checking my windows.At 4400 miles rotors are pulsating.I do like new center in front much quieter.Fuel mileage good.Ride is smooth and in general I like the van."

Made a 7 series owner speechless

By on Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfort for 8 and room for luggage"

Cons: "Creaking sliding doors, no memory seat on EX-L"

"This is my third Odyssey. My first was a 2005, second 2007 and now I drive a 2015. I feel that the sliding doors in my 2007 were stiffer than the 2015. There is creaking noises coming from the sliding doors that didn't exist on my 2007. That is it for the cons. The engine is quieter with no drone noise during engine cylinder transition. It feels solid, eating up the road with a whip-cream smoothness. The curves allow the athlete natural to rise. The engine provides enough power to produce a smile while giving more free cash at the pump. I have the EX-L, read luxury. It spoils your senses with it. Even the surfaces covered in a rubber-like material have the feel of expensive leather. The rear seats are very comfortable on long trips with 3 a breast. The A/C provided plenty of comfort for 8 in Florida's 100 degree heat. I could go on and on, but you get the picture. The 2015 Odyssey is by far the best Honda that I have ever owned."

fantastic!

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2014

"Great vehicle, especially for those with children! The room the van has is awesome, it drives great, and looks nice too! My favorite van to date."

Best Odyssey ever!

By on Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Pros: "Refinement, size, gas mileage"

Cons: "A little bit underpowered, price"

"We purchased a 2014 Odyssey Touring Elite in October 2013. Currently at 14,500 miles with no problems whatsoever. Purchased our first Odyssey in 2005 and our second in 2008 and will keep buying as long as they are produced. Ride quality and NVH of the 2014 is exceptional -- as quiet and refined as a luxury car. Engine feels a little bit underpowered but that is a small complaint. Averaging about 22.5 mpg in mixed city/highway travel."

2014 EX - Best Odyssey Yet

By on Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pros: "Honda build quality, quite/ smooth ride & Honda V6"

Cons: "Not thrilled with exterior styling"

"Purchased last Oct, haven't put many miles on yet but planning many road trips this summer. Pros; Fit/finish, quiet/smooth highway ride, nicely finished and appointed interior for a mid trim level. Drives more like a luxury sedan than a mini van, smooth and quiet Honda engine and overall a very well built vehicle. The gear shift on the 07 vibrated a little at low to mid speeds (50-60mph) The 2014, none of that, smooth and quiet like you would expect from a Honda product. Resale value on the Odyssey tends to be very good. Cons; Not thrilled with the exterior styling, liked the exterior styling on my 07 better."