2012 Honda Odyssey

Based on 121 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Best Minivan

By on Monday, October 29, 2012

I want this car

"I can honestly say, Minivans are the speed demons on every American freeway! Now I know why. They are fast when they get going, especially this minivan. Smooth and quiet I love all the amenities of the Touring Elite. Got to drive my father-in-law's 2012 multiple times. Love everything about it. We went from Northridge, CA all the way down to Orange, CA round trip and it took just over a 1/4 tank of gas!!! Amazing! My kids love the panoramic DVD screen and the surround sound. Definite plus! I agree, older Odyssey's were built much better, but I can live with this one. The headlights are so bright that the freeway road is lit up for two lanes. Hahaha! A PLUS!!! Love all the sensors all around the car. Especially love the ones for the blind spots!!! Wow! A comfortable ride, with all the bells and whistles for a great price! My wife and I are purchasing one and we can't wait to get ours. I've tried other manufacturers, but it just doesn't add up to the quality and low maintenance a Honda provides. Oh, love all the hook ups for USB, earphones and such. Great for kids! Truly a traveling machine! There are flaws with every vehicle, but I have found few with this one. Everyone I know who owns a Honda Odyysey loves it! Consumer Report reviews say it all."

Great but overpriced

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"We went to buy a slightly used Odyssey, but ended up leasing a new 2011. It's the usual for Honda, virtually no engine sound, comfortable, rides great! Unfortunately, the Honda salespersons are so over confident that their vehicles are far superior to anything on the market, it almost felt like they were a tad concieted! We got the van one step above the basic model (they actually corrected us when we said "basic" model and said it is called the EX!) so... no bells or whistles, does not have extra storage compartment away in floor like town and country but you cannot compare reliability. Would I buy this again?, yeah, probably at the end of the year or slightly used, a $35,000 sticker price for a HONDA does make you gasp!"

Nothing better than my Honda

By on Friday, September 23, 2011

Pros: "Comfort and gas mileage."

Cons: "haven't found any yet (but I'm still trying)"

"This is my 2nd Odyssey and it is even nicer than before (if that was possible) I love the drive and the comfort of the interior. Its quiet and I get great gas mileage, especially when we take it on the road during vacations. Nothing out there even comes close...."

Front rotors warped three times in 46,000 miles

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

"Front rotors warped at about 20,000, Dealer resurfaced rotors. Warped again and dealer replaced rotors around 36,000. Now warping again at 46,000. It is in the shop now. No resolution yet. Dealer has been very good (with pushing) but rotors are definitely low quality."

Best Minivan

By on Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pros: "Size, room for 8 and gas milage"

Cons: "cost but can get over it."

"I have owned two Nissan Quests and they do not come close in matching up."