2012 Honda Odyssey

Based on 105 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

LITTLE ROAD NOISE BUT STILL A GREAT RIDE,

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "YOU NEED TO GET INTERNET PRICES FIRST"

Cons: "TAKE A COUPLE OF ASPRINS BEFORE GOING TO DEALER"

"mY WIFE FINALLY STARTED DRIVING THE HONDA, HER LAST 2 CARS WERE CADILLAC'S. THOUGHT ABOUT BUYING HER A BUICK ESCLADE BUT NOW CAN'T GET HER OUT OF THE HONDA SHE MISSES ONSTAR, AND EVEN THOUGH ONSTAR CAN BE PURCHASED FOR HONDA VIA REAR VIEW MIRROR NOT ALL FEATURES ARE AVAILABLE SO I GUESS I KEEP THE HONDA. IT IS GREAT ON GAS AND GETS WHAT IS ADVERTISED."

great quality

By on Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cons: "EASIER ACCESS TO 3RD ROW SEAT"

"I JUST TRADED IN MY TOYOTA SUV OWND 2IN LAST 8 YRS..WAS A HONDA OWNER PRIOR,NOW I HAVE MY EXL ODDESEY CANT REMEMBER WHY I EVER TRADED OVER AS THE QUALITY,QUITE RIDE AND COMFORT OF THE HONDA IS SUPERIOR TO TOYOTA..NO KIDDING. MY PARENTS LOANED IT TO GO TO LAS VEGAS AND HATE TO RETURN IT TO ME.INTERIOR IS NOTHING BUT QUALITY..I CAN SAY WITHOUT GUILT YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU BOUGHT IT..NEVER THOUGHT ID BUY A VAN...CHANGED MY MIND WITH THIS ONE"

Very disappointed

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pros: "Seats are a little more comfortable"

Cons: "stereo is awful, poor quality overall"

"I bought this van 6 weeks ago. I previously owned a 2006 Odyssey and loved it. (Until the transmission started slipping and the engine mounts were in need of replacement) The 2006 was built soo much better! It was quieter, the stereo system was great, acceleration was perfect, never any vibrations. I have been disappointed with my 2012 since the day I brought it home. I wish I had taken it back and never traded my 2006. The blue tooth was the first problem. It continuously switched from handsfree to phone and said there was no connection even though it was connected. The plastic between the passenger interior door and the sliding door has popped off so I need to have that serviced. It feels like there is a constant vibration and the engine sounds like it is knocking. Now when I turn in to my driveway or make a turn something cracks and creaks in my wheels. I hope my rotors are not getting ready to act up, too. My 2006 had a constant rotor problem, even after having them replaced and then turned. I feel like now, I will not get my money back if I trade. I wish I had my old van back, even with the troubles it had. I think the older Odysseys were built much better. Beware of the 2012."

A truly fine vehicle

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "too many to list!"

Cons: "road noise"

"I love it. My only complaint is that the van lets in too much road noise. Everything else is as good or better than any vehicle I have ever owned... and I have had 19 over the last 45 years."

Nothing better than my Honda

By on Friday, September 23, 2011

Pros: "Comfort and gas mileage."

Cons: "haven't found any yet (but I'm still trying)"

"This is my 2nd Odyssey and it is even nicer than before (if that was possible) I love the drive and the comfort of the interior. Its quiet and I get great gas mileage, especially when we take it on the road during vacations. Nothing out there even comes close...."