2011 Honda Odyssey

Based on 124 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Not very good car

By on Thursday, December 5, 2013

Pros: "Space"

Cons: "driving"

"So me and my wife were very happy to get the new car. this was back in February. not 2 days laster we needed to go back as the car was shaking like crazy soon as we would get near 50 mph. they made some changes and it got better, but 2 weeks laster we ned to go again for same problem. we were told that thats the way its suppose to be. I didn't believe that brand new car suppose to shake so bad and thats so unstable at relatively low speeds. since than we had to take the car for service and recall and both times this was addressed with dealer and both times there was no improvement. the last visit we payed 100$ to reinstall all the tiers again. and guess what there was no improvement. I am extremely disappointed with the way this car drives and I would not recommend this to anyone."

Like driving a box

By on Saturday, September 3, 2011

"If you need a box, then this is a nice one, but it has been very difficult for me to get used to the bulk necessary for a minivan. It is everything positive a minivan can be: roomy, comfy on 3rd row, nice little gadgets in front - but it is sluggish on the acceleration, difficult on the gas mileage, and ultimately not a fun vehicle to drive. So many people told me to give it a month and I will learn to love it - this has not been the case. I appreciate the space, just not the ride."

Best Car I Have Ever Owned!

By on Sunday, July 21, 2013

Reason: Best car I have ever owned. Traded

Pros: "Good Quality in and out, lots of room."

Cons: "Absolutely None!"

"Leased my Odyssey in 2007. We decided to buy it off lease because it is such a great vehicle. Just performed regular maintenance. The only mechanical thing replaced was the power steering pump at around 82,000 miles. My kids are now teenagers and driving their own cars, so we can now down size a bit. I just traded my 07 for a new Honda CRV. I hope the CRV is just as good of a car as my Odyssey. I loved my Odyssey I'm sure it still has many more years left on it. I'm going to miss it!"

over priced Vehicle!

By on Saturday, January 29, 2011

"I got this van four weeks ago and since very second day i had plastics on dash board popping out. Right passanger sliding door is making noise (seems like it is ratteling). even alignment was off. the van drives well. speakers are not that great."

Very nice car, comfortable & reliable

By on Thursday, December 11, 2014

Cons: "Too much road noise"

"way too much road noise, if this was corrected it would almost be a 10"

Great family car

By on Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pros: "Honda reliability, comfortable seating, quit cabin"

Cons: "city milage not great. Slow pick up on speed"

"This is our second Odyssey. The first one has 206,000 on it. The 2013 comes with great features and reliability. The interior is very quit, noticeably different from the old one ;)and also by Infinity I35. Seating is comfortable for 8 passengers."

too low,noisy at hwy speeds,brakes pulsate

By on Sunday, September 20, 2015

Pros: "nice appearence,smooth ride,good fuel mileage."

Cons: "too low,windshied mirror in drivers sight."

"Have to have seat almost on floor to see below mirror,car lower than 2009 and dont like it,at high speeds wind noise loud always checking my windows.At 4400 miles rotors are pulsating.I do like new center in front much quieter.Fuel mileage good.Ride is smooth and in general I like the van."

Made a 7 series owner speechless

By on Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfort for 8 and room for luggage"

Cons: "Creaking sliding doors, no memory seat on EX-L"

"This is my third Odyssey. My first was a 2005, second 2007 and now I drive a 2015. I feel that the sliding doors in my 2007 were stiffer than the 2015. There is creaking noises coming from the sliding doors that didn't exist on my 2007. That is it for the cons. The engine is quieter with no drone noise during engine cylinder transition. It feels solid, eating up the road with a whip-cream smoothness. The curves allow the athlete natural to rise. The engine provides enough power to produce a smile while giving more free cash at the pump. I have the EX-L, read luxury. It spoils your senses with it. Even the surfaces covered in a rubber-like material have the feel of expensive leather. The rear seats are very comfortable on long trips with 3 a breast. The A/C provided plenty of comfort for 8 in Florida's 100 degree heat. I could go on and on, but you get the picture. The 2015 Odyssey is by far the best Honda that I have ever owned."

fantastic!

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2014

"Great vehicle, especially for those with children! The room the van has is awesome, it drives great, and looks nice too! My favorite van to date."

Best Odyssey ever!

By on Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Pros: "Refinement, size, gas mileage"

Cons: "A little bit underpowered, price"

"We purchased a 2014 Odyssey Touring Elite in October 2013. Currently at 14,500 miles with no problems whatsoever. Purchased our first Odyssey in 2005 and our second in 2008 and will keep buying as long as they are produced. Ride quality and NVH of the 2014 is exceptional -- as quiet and refined as a luxury car. Engine feels a little bit underpowered but that is a small complaint. Averaging about 22.5 mpg in mixed city/highway travel."