2011 Honda Odyssey

Based on 123 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Another great Odyssey!

By on Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pros: "Lots of room; very comfortable"

Cons: "None so far"

"This is our third Honda Odyssey, and we are thrilled with the 2012 version. It drives slightly heavier and larger than our two previous Odysseys, but the tradeoff is feeling safer and actually getting better mileage than the slightly lighter models."

great vehicle

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "very good road vehicle. glad I brought it."

Cons: "no auto wipers."

"/very comfortable, good gas milage, very good handling. missing auto wipers."

LITTLE ROAD NOISE BUT STILL A GREAT RIDE,

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "YOU NEED TO GET INTERNET PRICES FIRST"

Cons: "TAKE A COUPLE OF ASPRINS BEFORE GOING TO DEALER"

"mY WIFE FINALLY STARTED DRIVING THE HONDA, HER LAST 2 CARS WERE CADILLAC'S. THOUGHT ABOUT BUYING HER A BUICK ESCLADE BUT NOW CAN'T GET HER OUT OF THE HONDA SHE MISSES ONSTAR, AND EVEN THOUGH ONSTAR CAN BE PURCHASED FOR HONDA VIA REAR VIEW MIRROR NOT ALL FEATURES ARE AVAILABLE SO I GUESS I KEEP THE HONDA. IT IS GREAT ON GAS AND GETS WHAT IS ADVERTISED."

It has good history, my results confirm

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "It has good history, my results confirm"

Cons: "Not much"

"Research said the Honda was the minivan to get so I did. I considered the Toyota but with recent recalls across their line I never even test drove one. Simply got a good price (29500 EX) and that was it. There was a unsettling clop sound like a horse shoe in a parade from the suspension that proved to be from 40psi tires. I reduced to spec 33 and no more clop. Sound is now as one would expect from a car over bumps. We regularly get 30 mpg plus or minus 1/2 in extended cruise mode and 23 mixed with about 18 city. The only real complaint I have at this point is it took several window frostings to discover the defrost button. It has good history, carries 8 people, looks nice, tows and gets 30mpg. Enough said"

An absolutely delightful car

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

"This car has everything I could ask for. One of the best, if not the best, cars I have ever owned. Excellent gas mileage for the size of car."

Luxury Family Van

By on Saturday, April 16, 2011

"I was determined to purchae an SUV large enough to fit my family of 5 plus our large 75 lb. dog. After test-driving the new Odyssey I was sold on yet another minivan. It handles well and feels as if you are driving a car vs. van. The cargo space and fold & go seating were another incentive to purchase this vehicle. We absolutely LOVE the new body style and have had several people comment on it wondering if it is a mini-van or some type of a hybrid SUV/Van. Our only hesitation was the purchase price but feel the car is more solid vs. a new Grand Caravan or Sienna. Gas mileage hasn't been great but for the most part it is driven around town. I am sure when we take it on the highway that the EPA will improve. You won't be dissapointed purchasing this vehicle!"

Excellent vehicle

By on Thursday, December 4, 2014

Pros: "Excellent fuel economy for a big vehicle."

Cons: "Interior noise on the freeway."

"Overall it is superb. Only one real complaint...on the freeway at 70mph, it's noisy inside. Maybe it is tires but the people in the back seat can't hear the people in front. And one minor complaint: the tire pressure monitor has failed three times."

IN Love!!!

By on Monday, February 6, 2012

Pros: "smooth ride, great gas mileage, TONS of room"

Cons: "a bit on the pricey side"

"We waited for a loooong time to become a minivan family. I swore I would NEVER own a minivan! I did not want to be that stereotypical minivan driving mom! But, now that we finally bought one, I can't believe we waited so long! I am in love! This is THE perfect kid car. We have three kids and it is such an absolute dream vehicle for them (and me!). Getting in and out is so much easier than it was with our car. I looove the sliding doors and huge doorways. I will never ever go back to a regular car or SUV again. This car is darn near perfect! Love the new look too! Almost doesn't even feel like a minivan!"

Smooth, powerful, quiet, ROOMY, comfortable.

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"Went from a 2010 CRV EXL to the 2012 EXL, best move I've made in years of car buying. We are definitely still on our honeymoon, but I really like this minivan."

Best minivan

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "Leg room,spacious interiors and comfortable drive"

Cons: "mileage,difficult to upload photos to wallpaper"

"Brought this minivan after much debate about a Pilot and Odyssey but in the end the space in Odyssey was a clincher.It is much roomier and more comfortable to drive than a Pilot.WE have friends and relatives visiting us frequently and fitting in 8 people is not a problem.The drive is smooth and on the highway you hardly hear any noise.Blue tooth works like a dream and the voice clarity is very good.Connect your ipod to the USB cable and you can control your ipod through the dials on the dashboard. Overall we are very happy with this minivan.The only feature we could not use was the USB drive-we tried uploading our family photographs to the wallpaper on the dashboard but the photos do not get uploaded.I tried various methods-reducing the file size,trying USB devices from friends but still could not upload the photographs."