2011 Honda Odyssey

8.4

Based on 117 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Best Odyssey ever!

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Pros: "Refinement, size, gas mileage"

Cons: "A little bit underpowered, price"

"We purchased a 2014 Odyssey Touring Elite in October 2013. Currently at 14,500 miles with no problems whatsoever. Purchased our first Odyssey in 2005 and our second in 2008 and will keep buying as long as they are produced. Ride quality and NVH of the 2014 is exceptional -- as quiet and refined as a luxury car. Engine feels a little bit underpowered but that is a small complaint. Averaging about 22.5 mpg in mixed city/highway travel."

2014 EX - Best Odyssey Yet

By on Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pros: "Honda build quality, quite/ smooth ride & Honda V6"

Cons: "Not thrilled with exterior styling"

"Purchased last Oct, haven't put many miles on yet but planning many road trips this summer. Pros; Fit/finish, quiet/smooth highway ride, nicely finished and appointed interior for a mid trim level. Drives more like a luxury sedan than a mini van, smooth and quiet Honda engine and overall a very well built vehicle. The gear shift on the 07 vibrated a little at low to mid speeds (50-60mph) The 2014, none of that, smooth and quiet like you would expect from a Honda product. Resale value on the Odyssey tends to be very good. Cons; Not thrilled with the exterior styling, liked the exterior styling on my 07 better."

Great car, but Bluetooth it fails MISERABLY!

By on Thursday, June 02, 2011

Pros: "Great car, driving and gas millage."

Cons: "Bluetooth connectivity, overall quality."

"I bought the 2011 Honda Odyssey Touring TWICE! My first one was when the 2011's first came out. I had problems with it from day 1. The tire pressure monitoring system went haywire five minutes from buying it. Then the bluetooth on my phone went crazy with the car. During calls it would go from the car to the handset to the car and handset. Back and fourth. Drove me crazy! So Honda replaced the bluetooth module and still the same thing. Thought it just was a bad car, so I traded it in on a Touring Elite. The first few weeks it was fine but then after again bluetooth problems. I have tried other phones, other carriers and still the same thing. Which in reality is a safety hazard. And will even get you some points in NY if you pick up your phone, which you have to do when this happens. Otherwise it's a great car. I'm getting ready to trade it in on a Chrysler. Honda what happened???????? Also I bought the beige interior, it seems to not stay clean, both cars started looking dirty on the leather. The overall quality is not what it use to be. Even the fit and finish around the rear hatch is sloppy. The opening around the sunroof is not good either. Honda, watch out, Chrysler may just catch up to you.....Don't worry about Sienna, unless you like driving a living room sofa."

Good vehicle but...

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "easy in and out for the kids"

Cons: "not cool, soft window panels."

"This is a great vehicle (we have only had it for 4 months). This is our first Honda. Great and convienient for kids HOWEVER, the front window panels are very soft and hold indentions well. We have dogs that ride EVEYWHERE with us and have made marks on the window panel on the drivers and passenger side.We have three other cars/trucks and have never run into this issue mainly because this piece is made of a much harder and mnore durable material.We are a little upset being this is a minivan that should hold up to a lot of wear and tear. Otherwise we would have scored it a 5/5 on all areas."

Fulfills our reasons we acquired the Odyssey.

By on Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Pros: "Excellent for long road trips. Drives well."

"Excellent for long road trips. Plenty of storage for golf clubs, luggage, and hanging clothes. Drives like a luxury car."