2011 Honda Odyssey

Based on 102 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Tall drivers need not apply. Door height reduced.

By on Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pros: "reliable, best outside camera resolution"

Cons: "Short entrance, akward handling, highway squirm"

"Seats comfortable but have short seat backs. Drives great in straight line. Tires designed for fuel economy, not real driving. Handling is GM 60's led sled. Thick corner pillars front and back reduce visibility. Outside mirror position corresponds to my eyes (and my neighbor’s) blind spot. I find the on board entertainment awkward at best. Radio scan is not easily available when traveling without taking eyes off the road. No HD radio option (dozens of advertising free stations in my city). The change drawer wipes out the drivers knee if open when entering /exiting the van. OK for short driver that wants to bring canned entertainment. Alignment off when purchased (repaired under warranty). Zero other issues in 14 months."

Great road car for trips. Good gas mileage.

By on Friday, March 27, 2015

Pros: "Enjoyable to drive."

"Great road car for trips. Good gas mileage. Good handling and performance, especially for such a large car."

Best Odyssey ever

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pros: "great value"

"I have had four Odyssey minivans. This is by far the most reliable and fun to drive Solid car. I had given my children the older ones and my 2006 is still going strong at over 200k miles"

I love my Van

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pros: "Nice,fun to drive"

Cons: "Not 4WD"

"Yes i do love it,comfortable, elegant, beautiful.. But after this weather I NEED A 4WD..Very surprised Honda didnt add this feature..Because the Sienna has it..But really is upsetting haw much I paid for it,and the value Im getting..So I think would stay shoveling snow and being careful on the slipery roads :("

This is a good vehicle,except no storage.

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pros: "good dive and milage"

Cons: "no storage space and not too good dash"

"I had a 2012 Honda Odyssey. It had a storage space behind the passenger & driver's seats. It also had a small storage "glove box" over the regular glove box. The 2014 has no storage space. The storage space behind the Passenger & Driver's seat is now where your spare tire is located. The small glove box is also gone. I suspect the reason for relocating the spare tire is to install a vacuum cleaner. Wonder what that costs? I bet is well over $500.00. You can buy a vacuum cleaner for about $75.00 that will have more suction then the Honda vacuum. I am 77 years old, now imagine me or a woman trying to get a spare tire out of this stupid place--back injury location. The front dash is annoying with it's two visual displays. The one for the radio is not very useful-too many buttons to play with. I don't think the designers ever drive or own a minivan. This is probably my last Odyssey to own since they ruined it."