2011 Honda Odyssey

8.3

Based on 76 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Cons: "Needs AWD and better handling"

"I never thought I'd own a minivan but I never thought I'd have 4 kids! With that said, I told myself if I'm going to get a minivan, it's going to be the coolest minivan with all the bells and whistles out there! The Odyssey is so practical for families. I even took it on a guys fishing, mountain biking, rafting adventure and it was awesome. My buddies used to make fun of me, now they think it's way cool. Perfect road trip vehicle. My wife loves it too! The only cons are it would be nice if it had AWD. It doesn't do very well in the snow. The handling could be improved. It drives more like a bus than a car."

Cons: "Needs AWD and better handling"

absolutely the best van ever owned

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "the best for family with lots of road trips"

Cons: "2011 didn't have the vacuum option - great idea!"

"This van drives very well, handles very well, plenty of power, everything woks perfectly even though 4 years old, although value is 10/10 is more than our family needs now - downsizing."

It has good history, my results confirm

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "It has good history, my results confirm"

Cons: "Not much"

"Research said the Honda was the minivan to get so I did. I considered the Toyota but with recent recalls across their line I never even test drove one. Simply got a good price (29500 EX) and that was it. There was a unsettling clop sound like a horse shoe in a parade from the suspension that proved to be from 40psi tires. I reduced to spec 33 and no more clop. Sound is now as one would expect from a car over bumps. We regularly get 30 mpg plus or minus 1/2 in extended cruise mode and 23 mixed with about 18 city. The only real complaint I have at this point is it took several window frostings to discover the defrost button. It has good history, carries 8 people, looks nice, tows and gets 30mpg. Enough said"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25