2011 Honda Odyssey

8.4

Based on 85 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Best Minivan on the market

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Look and feel, they thought of everything"

Cons: "Needs AWD and better handling"

"I never thought I'd own a minivan but I never thought I'd have 4 kids! With that said, I told myself if I'm going to get a minivan, it's going to be the coolest minivan with all the bells and whistles out there! The Odyssey is so practical for families. I even took it on a guys fishing, mountain biking, rafting adventure and it was awesome. My buddies used to make fun of me, now they think it's way cool. Perfect road trip vehicle. My wife loves it too! The only cons are it would be nice if it had AWD. It doesn't do very well in the snow. The handling could be improved. It drives more like a bus than a car."

Best Minivan on the market

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Look and feel, they thought of everything"

Cons: "Needs AWD and better handling"

absolutely the best van ever owned

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "the best for family with lots of road trips"

Cons: "2011 didn't have the vacuum option - great idea!"

"This van drives very well, handles very well, plenty of power, everything woks perfectly even though 4 years old, although value is 10/10 is more than our family needs now - downsizing."

It has good history, my results confirm

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "It has good history, my results confirm"

Cons: "Not much"

"Research said the Honda was the minivan to get so I did. I considered the Toyota but with recent recalls across their line I never even test drove one. Simply got a good price (29500 EX) and that was it. There was a unsettling clop sound like a horse shoe in a parade from the suspension that proved to be from 40psi tires. I reduced to spec 33 and no more clop. Sound is now as one would expect from a car over bumps. We regularly get 30 mpg plus or minus 1/2 in extended cruise mode and 23 mixed with about 18 city. The only real complaint I have at this point is it took several window frostings to discover the defrost button. It has good history, carries 8 people, looks nice, tows and gets 30mpg. Enough said"

Front rotors warped three times in 46,000 miles

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

"Front rotors warped at about 20,000, Dealer resurfaced rotors. Warped again and dealer replaced rotors around 36,000. Now warping again at 46,000. It is in the shop now. No resolution yet. Dealer has been very good (with pushing) but rotors are definitely low quality."

Great, if you are under six feet tall

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Pros: "Dependable and drives well with decent mileage"

Cons: "Not enough leg room in front or middle seats"

"The dash console is too wide and blocks your right leg into an upright position. The front seat tracks need more travel. Not enough room in the middle row if you are using car seats for children. This vehicle is not suitable for tall drivers and does not have a full power seat on the passenger side; an inexcusable lack in a vehicle that stickered for over $41,000. It also requires synthetic oil which makes oil changes very expensive."

Best Family Car

By on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pros: "MPG, Cargo Room, Resale Value,Accessibility"

Cons: "It is a mini van :)"

"We had a 2011 EX-L Res and just traded it in for a new one. We love this car. We test drove a lot of other vehicles, mostly SUVs and Minivans and nothing matched it when we went down our list of specifications. If you care about gas mileage, holding its value, cargo room as well as ease of use for young children, nothing compares."

Way over rated and priced.

By on Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pros: "Blind spot monitors, parking proximity sensors."

Cons: "Almost everything else"

"I do NOT like this van. It certainly is no touring vehicle, and not at all fun to drive. Ride is very harsh and uncomfortable, 3rd row seats rattle when up, highly touted electronics not user friendly and at times unreliable, no control of 6 speed transmission except one manual downshift to 4th, back up camera minimally usable. Mileage varies all over depending on weather conditions. Bought this as a ramp van conversion for wheel chair user for top of the line experience...bad mistake."

Best CAR I've ever owned!

By on Monday, January 20, 2014

Pros: "easy to drive"

Cons: "heat comes up slowly"

"Even though my family demands required that I buy a minivan, I can say that this is the best CAR that I've ever owned! It is the second Odyssey I've owned -- I just traded in the old one for a new model. I didn't have to shop around. This van is extremely comfortable and easy to drive. It has all the conveniences you would want in a van. I have been raving about it the whole time I've owned it!"

best vehicle ever for a family

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "fun drive ,great"

"Great vehicle for family"