2011 Honda Odyssey

Based on 105 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

perfect!!!!

By on Friday, December 28, 2012

"Love it."

Beware of the Transmission Problems on the Odyssey

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

"I have replaced the transmission three times each at a high cost. Now I am throwing the car away on the fourth failure."

Smooth, powerful, quiet, ROOMY, comfortable.

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"Went from a 2010 CRV EXL to the 2012 EXL, best move I've made in years of car buying. We are definitely still on our honeymoon, but I really like this minivan."

Best Minivan

By on Monday, October 29, 2012

I want this car

"I can honestly say, Minivans are the speed demons on every American freeway! Now I know why. They are fast when they get going, especially this minivan. Smooth and quiet I love all the amenities of the Touring Elite. Got to drive my father-in-law's 2012 multiple times. Love everything about it. We went from Northridge, CA all the way down to Orange, CA round trip and it took just over a 1/4 tank of gas!!! Amazing! My kids love the panoramic DVD screen and the surround sound. Definite plus! I agree, older Odyssey's were built much better, but I can live with this one. The headlights are so bright that the freeway road is lit up for two lanes. Hahaha! A PLUS!!! Love all the sensors all around the car. Especially love the ones for the blind spots!!! Wow! A comfortable ride, with all the bells and whistles for a great price! My wife and I are purchasing one and we can't wait to get ours. I've tried other manufacturers, but it just doesn't add up to the quality and low maintenance a Honda provides. Oh, love all the hook ups for USB, earphones and such. Great for kids! Truly a traveling machine! There are flaws with every vehicle, but I have found few with this one. Everyone I know who owns a Honda Odyysey loves it! Consumer Report reviews say it all."

Nice, but not my 2002 Mazda MPV ES

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pros: "good price, financing,, ease of entry, honda name"

Cons: "interior quality"

"First let me say we have no kids, that's right no kids. We do however have 1 large dog and 2 smaller dogs and feel that mini vans are the best vehicle for our needs. After over a year's worth of research we decided on an EX-L with Nav. Our Mazda had almost 180,000 miles but, we loved almost everything about it. This new Honda seems to concentrate more on gadgets and gizmo's and less on quality (as did the Toyota Sienna). Hopefully I am wrong about this, but many of the interior materials seem hard to keep clean and prone to marking, scratching etc. Our previous van was small, sporty, and easy to navigate in and out of traffic. This van is large and offers a more luxurious ride. We do like the versatile seating, bluetooth, nav etc. Only time will if this van is a winner for us."