2011 Honda Odyssey

8.4

Based on 91 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

So far so........GREAT!!!

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

"I had a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country until 2 months ago. I loved it , but the transmission had to be replaced in this van within the first 3 months... And then I had problems with it going on and on. still liked it though. What made me switch to Honda - were the seats. Chrysler's leather seats are the most uncomfortable seats I ever sat in. I even put a piece of plastic to even out that hill growing in the middle. So far Honda's seats have performed outstandingly! I travel to work at least 2 hours a day. My Chrysler's average was 16 ml per gallon. Now with Honda it is around 23. So it's still pricy, but better already. My Chrysler had a DVD with 2 screens - for 2nd and 3rd row. Honda has only one screen for the 2nd row. We have NEVER used the one for the 3rd row in the Chrysler van, so we don't miss it too much. One thing that I liked better about Chrysler was the customer service. The kept fixing my van and were very cheerful all along. Thanks"

Great vehicle for travel and all around use.

By on Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Pros: "Comfort, ride, handling, interior, and reliability"

Cons: "A few more ponies, and underseat storage."

"I purchased the 2011 Honda Odyssey Touring in silver, on July 1st, and now have about 6,500 miles on it, which includes several trips to upstate NY and Pennsylvania. Rave reviews from passengers regarding the comfort and ride. One described it as better than a limousine, and she was sitting in the third row. Leather seats are great, and the driver's seat is very supportive. Handling is superb. I have previously owned a Toyota Sienna and a new Toyota Highlander with fabric seats, and found the seats to be very uncomfortable on long drives. Odyssey blows them away. If I had a wish list of improvements for this vehicle I would want: 1. 20 - 30 more horsepower and 2. a underseat passenger side storage tray. Vehicle is pricey, but you get what you pay for. I usually trade for a new vehicle every 3 years, but I would hold onto the Odyssey or buy a new one....it's that good. And the Honda reliability is a big factor also. Looked at a Chrysler T and C, but did not like the fact that they STILL have brake rotor warpage issues, for like 20 years! What's that about? And the interior had some cheap looking parts."

2012, lives up to the honda name in all Areas .

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Have had the Odessy for one month. My wife has wanted one for years. Traded my 2008 Pilot for it. Thought I would be unhappy. I like the Odessey much better. It has more room and the ride is much better. It has more power and it is more fun to drive. My Pilot was the XLT with all the features you could ask for. The Odessey has it beat. I dont know about the gas Mileage, have not had lone enough. Around town and on small trips its around 22 mpg. Make sure you read the book. You will find out all kind of things about what the car can do."

I'm in love with a minivan

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"the whole family loves it. :)"

Nothing better than my Honda

By on Friday, September 23, 2011

Pros: "Comfort and gas mileage."

Cons: "haven't found any yet (but I'm still trying)"

"This is my 2nd Odyssey and it is even nicer than before (if that was possible) I love the drive and the comfort of the interior. Its quiet and I get great gas mileage, especially when we take it on the road during vacations. Nothing out there even comes close...."