2010 Honda Odyssey

Based on 714 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Best vehicle on earth!

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "Comfort and reliability"

"If I was given the opportunity to buy another vehicle tomorrow with unlimited funding I would buy another Odyssey. There is nothing else I would even be interested in. It is comfortable, dependable, it has good gas mileage. It has never given me a single problem and I love it."

Never owned a car longer - the best family van

By on Monday, March 12, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, easy to operate, kid-proof"

Cons: "Sound with rear-windows down on highway"

"I've owned this van for seven years now, and my family and I have loved it. Now over 89,000 miles and still running strong. Everything still works great. We've done minimal maintenance on the van: a few interior lights, rear gate hydraulic arm, air filters, wheel alignment, and over 25 oil changes. Really that's not much for a vehicle driven as hard as mine. I'm in the military and have driven from NC to CA, then to New Orleans, then to Phoenix, then to Kansas, and now in upstate NY. This van has been in the hottest and coldests cities in the U.S. (122 to -25 degrees) with no big problems. We bought a spare set of snow tires for NY, but love the PAX run-flats for all other driving conditions. We'll probably own this van another five years, up to 150,000 miles. Love it!"

LOVE THIS VAN!!

By on Friday, February 4, 2011

"When my husband and I realized we were going to have another child and NEEDED to get a minivan, I was totally against owning one. We are EXTREMELY picky when it comes to safety, style, features, room, etc. We did our research and evaluated many different makes and models but kept coming back to the Odyssey. We have owned our Odyssey since 2005 (original owners) and we have not had ONE problem with this vehicle! It's sporty looking, the safest van on the road at the time (and I think it still is) and it drives like a sedan. In fact, I often forget that I'm even driving a minivan because it handles and steers so great I swear, it's just like driving the Nissan Maxima we traded in for it. I LOVE this van, it's the only minivan I will EVER own and I have ABSOLUTELY NO complaints!! We have hauled almost everything imaginable in it with no issues. The split folding rear seats are very useful. We shop at a bulk warehouse (Costco) every three months and the back of the van fits three months' worth of bulk goods for a family of six and then some. We can't take out or move the second row seats because we have car seats in them and we still have PLENTY of storage room from the second row back. We have gone on long road trips with up to 7 passengers and everybody was comfortable AND nobody complained! My husband and I did check out the 2011 Odyssey and were disappointed that they took away a lot of the very useful features that we use on a daily basis. Not sure what they were thinking when they made some of those changes. We do like the exterior look of the 2011 model, though. If you're in the market for a minivan, you won't be disappointed if you buy an Odyssey! If you haven't owned a 2005-2010 model, the 2011 model won't disappoint because you won't be used to using the features they took away in the 2011 model."

biggest minivan

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"This is a great car for families needing to haul things with them on trips, as well as loading purchases. However, the drawback i have found would be the PAX system tires. They are very expensive and very low mileage tires for such an expensive car."

We have two

By on Saturday, April 4, 2015

Pros: "Excellent,versatile all around especially highway"

Cons: "Seat warmer, coin holder"

"Liked the '04 quite well - when it was time to replace our other car, bought this '07. Very happy with it so far (1.5 years). Handling is not quite as sharp as the '04's, but more than makes up for that with better ride & less road noise. Great all-around vehicle - great driving position, very comfortable seats (2nd row as good as the fronts, & even the third row is not bad for adults); super roomy for people and stuff. Only complaints are pretty minor: the coin holder design was better in the previous version, IMO; and the seat heater gets the seatback too warm, and the bottom cushion not warm enough. (May be fixable, haven't tried.)"