2010 Honda Odyssey

Based on 703 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Best Van Ever

By on Thursday, February 14, 2013

"I have had Toyota Sienna's since 2001, and bought this Honda Odyssey in 2010 and it's the best van ever. I probabaly will never buy another Sienna. The Odyssey handles like a Cadillac. It turns so smoothly when making turns or U-Turns and rides amazingly. It doesnt even feel like your driving a van. It has so much power and when driving on the freeway, there isn't any shaking or trembling when going at higher speeds like I had with my Sienna. I love my van. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to buy a van for comfort, for convenience, especially for mom's with children. I feel so safe in this car, and I know my girls do too. What this van gives you in convenience, agility and comfort is well worth it."

I love this vehicle!

By on Friday, November 02, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, excellent maintainance history,"

Cons: "run flat tires with no dealer here to service,"

"This minivan is the best vehicle I have ever had. Its seats are so comfortable and it handles like a dream. In fact, it drives like a car and not a van. The cargo area is very roomy and I love the automatic doors and windows. It has great leg room and the heated seats and the pull-down shades on the back seat windows are nice."

This VAN ROCKS!

By on Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pros: "Perfect fit for our family of 6, smooth ride"

Cons: "Nothing really."

"'06 EX-L. Great van! We haul 4 kids - all in car seats, and two adults nearly anywhere we go. Also, do lots of towing of 1500 - 2000 lb trailer every month. Does great and pulls any hill and accelerates with ease. 250 hp is perfect. Handles great. Good on gas for an 8 passenger van. We probably avg 20 mpg, because we live in the city and 90% of our driving is city. Probably get 26 on the highway, with a long trip over 28 mpg (typically 17+ or so with trailer). All the buttons are in the right place and the features are just right. Can't say enough about this one - plan to buy another when we wear this one out."

09 odyssey

By on Thursday, March 25, 2010

"We have owned the odyssey 1 year and driven 12,000 miles. We love this van. There is nothing mini about it. Very comfortable, functional, reliable and fun to drive. The engine is super smooth, responsive and fuel efficient. We get 23 mpg on the hiway road trips. Tons of room inside and it is more usable room than the biggest SUV's. It is way easier to enter and load than big SUV's. The fold down seats in back are very functional and easy to fold down and put back up. When the back seats are up, You can store a ton back there. We have hauled 3 hockey bags, 6 passengers plus suit cases no problem. Others complain about road noise but it is the quitest vehicle I have ever driven including chevy, dodge and ford vans and suv's. I highly recommend this vehicle."

5th Honda for us

By on Monday, March 22, 2010

"This is our fifth Honda (2nd Odyssey, current one is a 2001) and we are very pleased with it, but not surprised as all the Honda's have been excellent (389,000 for my last one). Living in Canada, we have a set of snow tires/w. rims; those people who complain about the vehicle not perfoming in snow should give their head a shake. A separate set of snow tires is a must with any vehicle in a snow climate, however I speak as someone who lives in it and is very familiar with driving in it. Most collisions are caused by driver error, not because of the vehicle (I'm a collision reconstructuionist by profession). That last sentence was for the benefit of those complaints about the vehicle 'causing' the accident in snow; which is highly unlikely. The vans are expensive, but worth it if you are a person who keeps the vehicle until it demands replacement. Excellent service from Honda dealership, but it has easily been repaired by other mechanics for brakes/timing belt (1 set each at 160,000). Well laid out, very roomy and drives like the 'Accord'; by the way the Dodge Grand Caravan SXT came in at only $1800 cheaper on a cash purchase. Which would you rather drive considering the monetary difference? Honda costs a wee bit more, but lasts a whole lot longer if cared for. Safety is top drawer and the standard ABS brake system/traction control and Stability control are all excellent."