2010 Honda Odyssey

Based on 636 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

It has been a great van but time to buy smaller .

By on Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"Kids now living out of state in ( lots of hills )st. clairsville ohio and we don't need a van any more so to vist going to get a awd suv . Honda has been a great but its time . I think getting a tow package as a extra from dealer when I order the ody in 2007 helps the trans, power steering and rad. with extra coolers . (ps. I never towed with the van .)"

Get more for less

By on Sunday, August 11, 2013

"I must admit that I miss the sporty vehicles of my youth; so much so that I have been shopping for cars AGAIN. What I consistently find is that a SUV generally has the same or worse gas mileage, less room, less flexibility, and costs more. The van is just too practical to part with. My Odyssey has 4 comfortable captain's chairs, a rear entertainment center, a lazy susan in the floor, a first aid compartment under the front passenger seat, magic seats that I use daily, low vehicle height, and 3d row heat/air (which are great for the old dog). When the 2d row seats are out and the magic seats down, I have an 8 foot bed. There was enough room for me, my son, and the dog to sleep in our sleeping bags when it got too darned cold to stay in the tent. The use of space is I do feel that it takes a long time to stop (so I downshift). It's tall, so it doesn't take corners like a car."

disappointed overall, but has some good points

By on Monday, August 05, 2013

Pros: "Lot of cup holders, storage, power doors work well"

Cons: "2 many to list here, see text"

"Didn't do any research and bought based on Honda's reputation of top quality. Had 2 recalls, transmission and power steering issues. The car ran fine until about 38K and warranty was done. The thing has a clunking noise in the steering. Discovered owners have been complaining about this for over TEN YEARS. NOW, the engine has a misfire problem, and after scanning the net, I discovered this also is common with the engines having the cylinder deactivation feature, along with excess oil consumption. Haven't heard anything from Honda regarding fixes for these problems. The iridium spark plugs cost a fortune too. Changed them 3 mo ago, and the misfire is BACK. I couldn't sell this van to a private party, 'cause I would have to lie like a rug, and would probably get sued. My only option is to trade it in and take the loss at a dealer. WONT EVER BUY ANOTHER HONDA."

Excellent family vehicle

By on Monday, July 29, 2013

"Excellent family vehicle"

The Best HONDA yet!!!!

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pros: "Clean, fun to drive, gr8 stereo and plenty of room"

"We purchased this Certified vehicle just over 5 years ago and all we've have to do was change the oil, replace the tires and fill it with gas. It has been the Best HONDA ever and we've had Hondas for the last 40 years or more for ourselves and our children. I like to due some maintenance on my vehicles but other than tire rotation and oil changes all I've been able to do is wash, wax and gas. I have changed the wipers and light bulbs I might add. We get 15 mpg around town, but we don't have but about 6 miles of paved roads on our little island so we can't wait to drive it one day on the interstate. All together other than my 1989 Acura that I accumulated more than 400K miles on before I gave it away, our Odyssey has been the BEST Vehicle EVER."

Best van I have ever owned! Great for the family!

By on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, great value, loaded with features"

"This is the best van I have ever owned! It runs smoothly and has plenty of features to keep our kids (and me :-0) occupied. Very comfortable and spacious. I've put a good amount of miles on this vehicle and it just keeps on running with out problems. Some of my friends own one of these and they have driven them over 200,000 miles!"

If you lick the driving and the of this van grabit

By on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Looks"

"This is the best van ever so so so reliable it's never let us down but I am a little disappointed with the looks I love it if your looking for a reliable minivan and you see the chans to get an odyssey I say grab it you can put miles and miles an any Honda but exspesholy the odyssey"

Best family van

By on Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pros: "Convenience of going in and out of rear seats"

Cons: "The light colored leather seats stain quickly"

"This van is now 8 years old, still in great shape. Has all the gadgets I need. The kids love it on road trips, with Navigation, DVD and very roomy. We also could plug in an X-box with aux plugs in back row. I highly recommend it."

>100k in less than 5 years and going strong

By on Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, quality, great family road trips"

Cons: "None really"

"We bought our 2008 EX-L Honda Odyssey new nearly 5 years ago and rolled over 105,000 miles this month. Except for regular maintenance and fuel, we haven't had one issue with it. We're about to put another set of tires on it around 110,000 miles, and just performed the 100k mile timing belt, water pump, etc. replacement, which should keep us in good shape for another 100,000 miles. It needs a good detailing and interior carpets shampooed, and we'll keep working toward 250,000 miles. My only regret is getting an after-market DVD system vs. the integrated factory system - sound would be better. I put off the minivan option longer than I should have, sticking to SUVs before this. It's interesting to see the faces on young people when you leave them at the green light - in a minivan. The Odyssey's V-6 has plenty of power and still gets around 20-23mpg on average."

Biggest money pit EVER!!!

By on Monday, July 08, 2013

"This has been non stop trouble from struts o2 sensors ac not working etc . The stupid runflat tires are the biggest scam in the automotive market today !!!"

Biggest money pit EVER!!!

By on Monday, July 08, 2013

Great mini-van with many features

By on Friday, May 24, 2013

Pros: "Versatile, reliable, practicle"

Cons: "Road noise."

"Very versatile van. Hauls a lot of things with seats removed or folded down. Comfortable space for 6 full size people. Tight space for 7 or 8 people. It would be OK for smaller people or children. Peppy engine. Mileage averages out to 20 mpg with combined highway/city driving. Good navigation system. The back up camera is great but it is a safety requirement since the back up blind spot is huge without it. Very reliable van. I have had no major maintenance issues. One negative about the van is road noise. This is an issue with Honda vehicles in general. Turn up the radio!"

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Friday, May 24, 2013

Pros: "Great value, terrace engineering. Really enjoy tho"

Cons: "Replacing run-flat tires is costly."

"Inside, PERFECTLY laid out. Everything feels just right. I absolutely have LOVED owning this car. If only it looked like a Corvette...."

So Good I Will Keep for a While

By on Wednesday, May 22, 2013

"I have owned over a dozen vehicles in my adult life and rarely keep one long enough to pay it off. I used to drive SUVs and Trucks, but got a minivan for family reasons. This vehicle is so flexible and dependable that I have not only kept it long enough to pay off, but plan on keeping for much longer!"

Excellent Value Vehicle

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "Everything above"

Cons: "Little more acceleration"

"I bought my Odyssey new and it has been an excellent car. It hauls all 5 of us plus luggage and gets up to 25 mpg highway at 75+. Plenty of room for everyone, everyone has their own vent and light. I have had no major repair expensenses. Everything still works, no noises or squeaks."

I have to say :"I have to say "I LOVE THIS VAN"! I

By on Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pros: "leather, room, comfort and handling, very good mpg"

Cons: "did not get the rear door motor"

"I have to say :"I have to say "I LOVE THIS VAN"! I bought this van in 2010 w/30,000 miles on it and now have 80,000. This is a great van. I plan on keeping it till the wheels fall off. We have the EXL model with economy on the motor which saves gas. I traded a jeep liberty in on this one and the liberty had an oil leak from the main seal and AC problems with under 70,000 miles. That is to low of miles to have those problems. I feel like I traded up for quality and comfort."

The Man Van -- roomy transport, great ride

By on Monday, May 13, 2013

Pros: "Value, Turning Radius, Roomy Seats/Cargo, Drive"

Cons: "Some road noise"

"We bought this van new from the dealer and it has been a great value for the price. We call it the Man Van because my husband and men have commented how they enjoy driving the Odyssey. The leg room in rear seats and the cargo space are awesome for 6 teenage boys with all their soccer gear. If you have to make a tight turn or a u-turn, you won't even believe you aren't driving a compact car--the turning radius is that good. We have followed every scheduled maintenance and never had a day's trouble--except that the original Honda battery barely made it to three years. All electronics have been dependable. We love this van."

Beware! No spare!

By on Sunday, May 05, 2013

Pros: "Roominess, comfort. Lots of space to carry items"

Cons: "Run flat tire system, handling, brakes"

"Own the 2007 Touring. Dealership didn't disclose no spare, only run flat tires. Yes, we should have looked for the spare but exitement of new car, etc. Found out the hard way on a trip to Disney on a late Saturday afternoon that only dealerships can repair the flats. Michelin flat is only good for 80 miles, we were 100 miles from anybody. Brakes are a constant problem, dealership can never get them fixed. They make noise constantly. With Michelin announcing they will no longer support their run flat system we are moving away from this vehicle. It does have good features, roominess, comfort. Handling is so so. It is a love hate relationship. Sorry we are moving on."

great family vehicle

By on Monday, March 25, 2013

Pros: "safe, comfortable, plenty of power, good MPG"

Cons: "not exactly sexy"

"I'm on my second Odyssey. Leased them first and bought the second one outright. For such a comfortable, two wheel drive vehicle that has plenty of power....and with good snow tires it does great on snow and ice (even at 8,000 ft. where I live)this thing gets 22-26 MPG. I've had no mechanical issues. If you don't need all the gadgets and whistles, the LX is a great choice."

Best Van Ever

By on Thursday, February 14, 2013

"I have had Toyota Sienna's since 2001, and bought this Honda Odyssey in 2010 and it's the best van ever. I probabaly will never buy another Sienna. The Odyssey handles like a Cadillac. It turns so smoothly when making turns or U-Turns and rides amazingly. It doesnt even feel like your driving a van. It has so much power and when driving on the freeway, there isn't any shaking or trembling when going at higher speeds like I had with my Sienna. I love my van. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to buy a van for comfort, for convenience, especially for mom's with children. I feel so safe in this car, and I know my girls do too. What this van gives you in convenience, agility and comfort is well worth it."

Great Family Car! No Major Complaints:)

By on Friday, February 01, 2013

Pros: "Quality, Comfortable, reliable"

"If your looking for a minivan, this is the one to buy! I own an 09 touring and love it. Its super functional for a family, haven't found anything it cant handle yet. It may not be a sexy car but it sure is comfortable to ride in. Have 50K miles on mine and still going strong. As long as you perform the recommended service, should be smooth sailing. As with any larger car/truck the up keep is a little more expensive. Just put 4 news tires on $900 and new brakes front and rear $400 at the local honda dealer. My only minor complaint is the front leather seat covers, for the price paid should be better quality. Otherwise its got a lot of great features over its competitors, along with a company that stands behind it's product and fab resale value--6 Honda we have owned. You may pay a little more on the front end but it will pay off in the long run."

best vehicle ever!

By on Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pros: "Everything!!!! SAFETY!!!"

Cons: "a teensy bit of extra road noise..."

"I've never had a car I didn't complain about until now. My husband offered to buy me a new one and I refused him. Unfortunately, I totalled it and am heartbroken but even until the bitter end, this car kept me and my daughter safe and sound. Not only would I recommend it to a friend, I'm going out to buy another one."

100,000 trouble free miles

By on Monday, January 28, 2013

Pros: "Never let us down, hauls most anything"

Cons: "Road noise is pretty pronounced"

"Bought it new in December, '04. Ran the wheels off it for the first couple of years back and forth to north Idaho. Only issue was that pwr steering pump had to be replaced at about 25k. That was done under warranty because I'd squawked it earlier. (Local dealer's service dept is outstanding!) Handling is very good, especially for a big box front driver. Road noise is pronounced but its a big empty echo chamber. At 100k it still has original brakes and exhaust. Brakes squeak at low speeds but service people say there's still 60% lining."

Best vehicle ever

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pros: "great car, always looks good and great to drive"

Cons: "road noise, removing 2nd row seats"

"I was thinking about selling this car and upgrading to a 2013, But it is so beautiful to drive, I have changed my mind. This is the second odyssey we owned and it keeps getting better. The only draw backs are the road noise level is still not acceptable and the second row seats have to be removed when you need the whole floor space. When you are older they become very heavy. But i would not trade this car for an Chrysler Town and Country or Toyota..never."

Best vehice ever

By on Friday, January 11, 2013

Pros: "comfortable, enjoyable to drive, safe, big"

Cons: "it could be too big for some"

"I love this van.It is big and can take kids, adults and dogs. It is also a great road trip van."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25