2010 Honda Odyssey

Based on 705 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Best Family Van

By on Sunday, August 03, 2008

"Other then some slight leg room and seating comforts, this by far is the leader in Mini-vans. I must admint I have not driven other models. But when I drove this van, it drove like a tight handling accord. At 70 mph I was tacking at 2100 rpm's. Easy to forgot has fast your going with such a smooth ride. I wish they had just about 3-4 more inches of leg room between the front and second row seats. Only for the purposes of kids car seats. My boys can reach and kick the front seats when their adjusted all the way back and reclined, (which is what most of us do when traveling). But take the kids seats out, and in you might as well be in frist class on a transatlantic flight. More room and comfortant then most airlines. Even the third row for a single passenger offers tons of leg room, speakers and more cup holder then I could ever use. This is just a suggestion for future modles. Also, it would be nice if the front flip up cup holder and meal tray were removable from the van. This would give the drive and passenger more room between the seats if they did not need or want the flip up tray. Again, just a suggestion. Other then that, it's a great van, love it and will upgrad to a dvd when our lease is up."

By on Thursday, July 31, 2008

Good Vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"This was my first Honda and it was a brand new model for the Odyssey. The sliding doors needed adjusting soon after we got the vehicle - they creaked. I keep it in excellent running condition and I still get 19 mpg in the city and about 23mpg on the highway. Comfortable vehicle."

First Minivan

By on Sunday, July 27, 2008

"I love cars, but wanted the extra room. I have a 2008 EX, wish I would've gone with the EX-L because of the leather seats and kids wouldn't be able to destroy the seats as easily with their sticky hands. I am impressed with the car-like feel when you drive it. I get about 17-19 mpg around town, and averaged 23-24 mpg (going 75 mph) on the highway. I even got up to 25 once going under 75 mph... and that is without the special engine that drops cylinders on highways. I looked at the Toyota's, also, but they had a "floaty" feel to the suspension. I feel I overpaid for the van, but other than that I love it!"

Best Family Vehicle

By on Sunday, July 20, 2008

"I have had my van for 3 years now and I absolutely love it. There is room for everyone. It is so handy going to the airport with all the luggage. It is not until we rent a different van when we realize how spoil we are with our Odyssey."