2010 Honda Odyssey

Based on 636 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Big Mistake

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"A lot of technology, but very poor quality with high maintainence costs. I have a 2006 Touring New Wheels faulty pressure guage.. New transmission at 18000 miles... Constantly at dealer for minor things."

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

fairly content with purchase

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"We love Honda's because they have always been known for their performance and quality but after purchasing this Honda new with 0 miles on it, we were less than thrilled. The car looks great but has some minor areas that were not assembled well. Areas we didn't notice until after the purchase. We had the sliding doors repaired and the scratches they made repaired. The glove compartment did not close all the way and still does not line up correctly. The condensor/ac unit is located directly beneath the license plate holder and is not protected at all, therefore it is easily damaged by a rock or asphalt. We have replaced the condensor at our expense. This is a very, very common problem. Several hundred Odyssey owners have experienced the same issue. Honda will not cover this under the warranty, even though it's their poor design. We currently have the car in the shop because of brake problems and hopefully that will come under our original warranty. The steering is o.k. not as nice as my sisters Yukon. It does not turn easily. All in all, it drives well but I'm not as happy as I expected to be."

I am impressed so far

By on Monday, July 02, 2007

"I have never had a van. Have had 2 SUV's. They cannot compare to this van including my Toyota Highlander. I have the EXL with sunroof and dvd. The dvd is great with the wireless headphones provided. Love the controls on the steering wheel too. The seats are very cushy. Drove across state the first week and was never tired. Love this van!!!Hope the gas mileage will be good. I added backup sensors to the bumper and directional compass mirror."

Perfect

By on Saturday, June 30, 2007

"We just bought a touring. Everything about it is luxury. It should be rebadged as an Acura. Smooth, quite ride, attention to detail, good gas mileage for its size, power, and I'm sure reliability. The one thing it could have is Chrysler's Sto-n-Go. This van is worth the higher price in the long run. Its going to pay for itself in resale value and minimal major maintenance. Its also nice to know the wife and children will be safe in the event of a flat tire at night in the middle of nowhere with the run flat tires. Suck it up, spend the money. You won't regret it."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25