2010 Honda Odyssey

Based on 690 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Excellent mini van to travel in. Very Good car.

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pros: "Great visability and easy to drive"

Cons: "Car is Noisy over 40 miles per hour"

"The EX-L comes fully loaded. Heated seats, DVD entertainment system, back up camera and navigation. Love this car! Only complaints would be that it is a bit noisy, air blowing around front fire wall, more noticeable on the highway and gas mileage is not very good."

Best van I have ever owned

By on Friday, March 20, 2015

Pros: "Great Power, great local/long distance mileage"

"I have had 7 different vans over the years, and this one exceeds all of the others by far. I keep my vehicles in top mechanical shape, as well as the looks. I always customize mine to make it mine, personally. It is grey/blue with painted striping on the hood and rear, and, designs on the sides to match the van. Interior is leather with red custom seat covers on the front and middle seats, protective rubber mat in the back. Rear seats fold down, out of sight. Window shades in sliding doors. Motor is as clean as the rest of the van. All service records."

Best vehicle I have EVER owned - since 1960

By on Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pros: "Reliability, Ride, Interior Comfort, turn ratio"

Cons: "Poor visability out back when backing out."

"In my later years - and PARTICULARLY after personal vehicle prices exceeded $20K - I got over the "need" to own a "new" car. New cars depreciates by as much as 10% when you drive it off the dealer's lot. I'll let someone ELSE take that depreciation. I look for well engineered and reliable USED cars. I have a bro-in-law who is a Used Car dealer, and knows which wholesalers sell the best maintained/detailed vehicles. He found me a 2006 (in 2011) HONDA ODYSSEY with 103K miles. The vehicle LOOKED NEW - only very minor paint flaws, but scratches on read seat where dog rode. I got EVERYTHING that it had NEW at 33¢ on the new price dollar. Have been driving it for 3 years without a BIT of trouble. It's RIDE is as good as our Lincoln Town Car we traded off. I am amazed with it's turn ratio. Get just a little road noise, but maybe can improve that with the next set of tires. ONLY COMPLAINT: despite the rear view camera, the rear view when backing is not as good as my 2000 Mercury Villager. LOVE THIS VEHICLE!!"

Love this vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pros: "comfortable, handles beautifully, a lot of space"

"There is really nothing about the Odyssey that I dislike. This has been an amazing vehicle for our family of 5, and for when we have extra people to transport. Comfortable seats, really smooth driving experience, longevity (we plan to get to 200000 miles with it)."

This is my dream van, loaded with all i want and

By on Monday, March 02, 2015

Pros: "priced right joy to drive a short or long distance"

Cons: "best vehicle i ever had, 15 yr owner of odyessy"

"use, Like the navigation system, the back up camera, heated outside mirrors, XM radio stations, drivers power seat, blue metallic color, driving is fun, good all around view from drivers seat, tinted side rear windows, roof rack for thule car carrier, read hitch for bike rack and towing etc. I want to buy another Honda odyssey. Never broke down on the road, serviced by Honda since new. Great for traveling long distance, and camping."