2010 Honda Odyssey

Based on 682 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Best Family Van

By on Thursday, January 29, 2015

"My van is about to turn 200Kmile but still running great. No major problem beside regular maintenances. Maybe just the way I drive, I only need to change the original front brake pads at #129Kmile and the rear at #176Kmile. My family really enjoy this van. We took family road trips everywhere. I take care of this van and it takes care of my family. Best Van Money Can Buy, but it might be just my opinion. I have a friend that decided to trade in her brand new 2013 Honda van after 4 month of ownership because she had a lemon, lots of problems. I felt bad at that time recommended her the Honda Odyssey."

Great workhorse, but overall expensive

By on Saturday, January 03, 2015

Pros: "Very comfortable for long trips with decent mpg"

Cons: "Could have large fuel tank and better brakes"

"We love the cargo size as we have a business where often need 4x8ft sheets that sit flat and stay out of elements. Of the three vehicles we own, this has been the most expensive due to repairs on AC, brakes and door hardware. The brakes rust up easily if not driven at least twice a week."

Great Vehicle.

By on Friday, January 02, 2015

Cons: "In 8 years haven't know of any."

"Been driving 54 years and have owned all brands etc. Never had a vehicle I loved more than my Odyssey. Everything about it is great."

Very excellent well designed and built.

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pros: "See above."

Cons: "See above."

"Purchased my 2005 Honda Odyssey Touring new December 2004. The next design series started with the 2011 model year and I chose to keep the 2005 over the lack of favorite features in the new series; such as, adjustable pedals, dual glove boxes, the worlds best cup holders, steel lockable storage compartment in the second row floor, and so on. On the third set of Michelin PAX System tires. Breaks are original. Gently adult driven and maintained by the book plus. 100% maintenance and fueling records. I'd buy this car again. The Odyssey is the Minivan Benchmark."

Good reliable transportation

By on Friday, December 26, 2014

Pros: "Drives well, good mileage and reliable"

Cons: "Navigation System and backup camera horrible"

"This Vehicle has been a reliable source of transportation. It drives well, is easy to park and is nice to take on long road trips. The biggest complaint is the Nav system is pathetic and the backup camera is terrible. Screen is washed out in bright sunlight rendering it useless and the NAV system upgrades are way overpriced plus compare to other nav systems it is anemic. I shows my entering uncharted territory when going into my subdivision which has been here 40 years. It's like they stop updating it in 1995. My nave system in my 2012 Ram 2500 and back up camera run circles around the one in the oddesey. Have had a few maintenance issues but with 106,000 I expect that. Overall I have been very satisfied with this vehicle"