2010 Honda Odyssey

Based on 670 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Get more for less

By on Sunday, August 11, 2013

"I must admit that I miss the sporty vehicles of my youth; so much so that I have been shopping for cars AGAIN. What I consistently find is that a SUV generally has the same or worse gas mileage, less room, less flexibility, and costs more. The van is just too practical to part with. My Odyssey has 4 comfortable captain's chairs, a rear entertainment center, a lazy susan in the floor, a first aid compartment under the front passenger seat, magic seats that I use daily, low vehicle height, and 3d row heat/air (which are great for the old dog). When the 2d row seats are out and the magic seats down, I have an 8 foot bed. There was enough room for me, my son, and the dog to sleep in our sleeping bags when it got too darned cold to stay in the tent. The use of space is I do feel that it takes a long time to stop (so I downshift). It's tall, so it doesn't take corners like a car."

disappointed overall, but has some good points

By on Monday, August 05, 2013

Pros: "Lot of cup holders, storage, power doors work well"

Cons: "2 many to list here, see text"

"Didn't do any research and bought based on Honda's reputation of top quality. Had 2 recalls, transmission and power steering issues. The car ran fine until about 38K and warranty was done. The thing has a clunking noise in the steering. Discovered owners have been complaining about this for over TEN YEARS. NOW, the engine has a misfire problem, and after scanning the net, I discovered this also is common with the engines having the cylinder deactivation feature, along with excess oil consumption. Haven't heard anything from Honda regarding fixes for these problems. The iridium spark plugs cost a fortune too. Changed them 3 mo ago, and the misfire is BACK. I couldn't sell this van to a private party, 'cause I would have to lie like a rug, and would probably get sued. My only option is to trade it in and take the loss at a dealer. WONT EVER BUY ANOTHER HONDA."

Excellent family vehicle

By on Monday, July 29, 2013

"Excellent family vehicle"

The Best HONDA yet!!!!

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pros: "Clean, fun to drive, gr8 stereo and plenty of room"

"We purchased this Certified vehicle just over 5 years ago and all we've have to do was change the oil, replace the tires and fill it with gas. It has been the Best HONDA ever and we've had Hondas for the last 40 years or more for ourselves and our children. I like to due some maintenance on my vehicles but other than tire rotation and oil changes all I've been able to do is wash, wax and gas. I have changed the wipers and light bulbs I might add. We get 15 mpg around town, but we don't have but about 6 miles of paved roads on our little island so we can't wait to drive it one day on the interstate. All together other than my 1989 Acura that I accumulated more than 400K miles on before I gave it away, our Odyssey has been the BEST Vehicle EVER."

Best van I have ever owned! Great for the family!

By on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, great value, loaded with features"

"This is the best van I have ever owned! It runs smoothly and has plenty of features to keep our kids (and me :-0) occupied. Very comfortable and spacious. I've put a good amount of miles on this vehicle and it just keeps on running with out problems. Some of my friends own one of these and they have driven them over 200,000 miles!"