2009 Honda Odyssey

Based on 669 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

The highest quality and best car experience ever

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "Very, very reliable and just perfect."

Cons: "None."

"I own two of these vehicles (2005 Honda Odyssey). That is how much I like them. The MOST practical vehicle in my life. Hauls everything and everyone I need it to, runs smooth and very good on gas. Never have to do much outside normal service. I have never had to have it aligned either and I know what to look for if it needed alignment and it has never needed it. We absolutely love these vehicles. One of mine is our main daily driver and highway vehicle with 173,000 miles as of this writing. The other, the same age, is our garage queen with 50,000 miles. Have ZERO complaints on these vehicles. I am reluctantly considering selling the higher mileage model as our life situation is changing and we don't need two vans in our life. Though it is a tough decision."

love this van

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive .comfortable on long trips,"

Cons: "there is a little road noise,but not terribly loud"

"we have driven this car across the united states three times , and have had zero trouble!!! We love the comfort on long trips and the reliability of this vehicle. We plan to buy a new van soon and will buy a Honda for sure.."

Love this van. Wish I could shrink it!

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

"This has been a very reliable and enjoyable ride from the day I drove it off the lot. It is now time to downsize because kids are all grown and I have no need for so much room. But, I keep hesitating on selling it because its been such a good car for me. It still gets decent gas milage, been easy on repairs and just comfortable to drive and ride in."

comfortable and reliable. no mechanical problems.

By on Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pros: "very reliable."

Cons: "rode noise."

"Great van. A bit too much road noise but engine is very quiet. 83,000+ miles with only routine maintenance."

Surprisingly Expensive

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "leather is good, ok acceleration"

Cons: "Expensive to maintain, even routine things."

"I am very disappointed in this vehicle. Almost from Day 1, we have had nothing but problems. Though I live in Arizona and we expect to replace batteries every 2 to 2 1/2 years, we have had to replace a batteries in this van every year we have had it. The brakes Honda uses on this van are organic pads that within the first 15,000 miles or so, cause the rotors to warp, thereby causing the steering wheel to vibrate when stopping from highway speeds. So, in addition to getting a brake job for about $250.00, you have to get the rotors re-surfaced for an additional $200 or so. At around 55,000 miles, the starter went out on the car and costs around $425.00. The latest thing is an actuator on the sliding door that the place wants about $800 to fix as well as $1200 to fix a bushing. All these extra repairs are in addition to the usual maintenance we do - i.e.- oil changes, transmission fluid changes, as well as fluid changes on things I never knew needed flushing, such as power steering and brake flush. Every time we take the car in, it seems like the repairs are $300 to $600 a visit."