2008 Honda Odyssey

Based on 686 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

This is my dream van, loaded with all i want and

By on Monday, March 02, 2015

Pros: "priced right joy to drive a short or long distance"

Cons: "best vehicle i ever had, 15 yr owner of odyessy"

"use, Like the navigation system, the back up camera, heated outside mirrors, XM radio stations, drivers power seat, blue metallic color, driving is fun, good all around view from drivers seat, tinted side rear windows, roof rack for thule car carrier, read hitch for bike rack and towing etc. I want to buy another Honda odyssey. Never broke down on the road, serviced by Honda since new. Great for traveling long distance, and camping."

We have had 3 Odysseys, loved everyone .

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable, reliable, fun to drive."

Cons: "All it needs is gas."

"This is a great reliable vehicle. It has mostly highway miles. The first three years we owned it, we traveled to Palm Springs, CA for the winter (Late Dec. and returned early April). We spent 10 days round trip. It has never had a breakdown or flat tire. We have gotten nearly 27 mpg occasionally. I regularly gets 22-24 mpg. It's comfortable and fun to drive. We just bought new tires last fall and plan on purchasing a new battery. The floor mats have some stains and dirt and need cleaning. This is the only criticism I have. This can be eliminated by regular cleaning."

125,000 miles and going strong!

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2015

"This is my second Honda Odyssey, and at 125,000 miles I am not ready to part with it yet but rather will pass it down to my teenager. Love the van, it's comfort, it's roominess and most of all it's reliability. I'd by a third but no longer need a mini-van for family needs."

Love it,,,

By on Sunday, February 01, 2015

Pros: "great comfort, lots of options for hauling."

Cons: "temperature controls, no aux for electronics"

"I own this vehicle, bought new. Great for long or short trips, very comfortable ride. Great space if needing to haul, easy to take seats out. Moved children 5 years from dorms to home 350 miles and loaded too max for camping trips. 6 comfortable seating for adults, but can hold 8 with 2 small children"

Best Family Van

By on Thursday, January 29, 2015

"My van is about to turn 200Kmile but still running great. No major problem beside regular maintenances. Maybe just the way I drive, I only need to change the original front brake pads at #129Kmile and the rear at #176Kmile. My family really enjoy this van. We took family road trips everywhere. I take care of this van and it takes care of my family. Best Van Money Can Buy, but it might be just my opinion. I have a friend that decided to trade in her brand new 2013 Honda van after 4 month of ownership because she had a lemon, lots of problems. I felt bad at that time recommended her the Honda Odyssey."