2007 Honda Odyssey

Based on 639 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

A very reliable, quality built, functional vehicle

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "Firm, smooth ride, solid build quality, fund drive"

Cons: "Road, wind noise."

"We have driven the 10 Odyssey for approx 70,000 miles, mostly highway. It is a fun car to drive, smooth and powerful engine at all speeds, five speed transmission shifts very smoothly, Lots of storage spaces. The only minor complaint I have is, the road and wind noise on the highway, when driving head-on it, is louder than it needs to be. I am told a good undercoating will help greatly with road noise. The van is a real people hauler. Even with 7 adults and luggage, it never bottoms out, infact, rides smoother than when empty. Also, the Eco-drive on flat roads is a big boost for fuel economy. Driving at speed limit, you can expect to achieve 26-27 mpg on the interstate. Heated leather seats are very comfortable and the power doors and lift gate are very convenient. It has an excellent sound system and the temperature controls are easy and accurate. We will get another one for sure. Best mini-van on the road."

LX Odyssy 2008

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "Best on low repairs. Saved a lot on NO repairs"

Cons: "cloth seats not great. EXL has smoother rides"

"We love the car. The repairs are nothing compared to the Chrysler town and Country we had which nothing fit under the extra warranty we bought-big electric problems. But we feel the ride and seats were more comfortable in the Chrysler because we have cloth seats in the Honda and feel bumps in the rode. Chrysler rode smoother. Son has EXL and it rides smooth. So must be the cheaper seats doing it. We are buying a EXL next time for the ride and things will be perfect with the Honda. Mileage is great. Drove to Plymouth Maine from Ct and back cost $150.00 in gas."

Over a 150,000 and still going strong!

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "Drives like a luxury vehicle, even after 150,000 m"

Cons: "factory tires slippery on ice"

"I live in Nebraska and this has served our family well. The only thing I have had to replace is the automatic door motor after my daughter broke it last year with a Gatoraide cap. I HATE to part with this vehicle, but my sister in law desperately needs this to transport her five kids. I am going to purchase a 2014 EX-L because I love it so much. Even the neighbor has borrowed it to take the kids to a birthday party when her SUV would not carry eight people. I have also used it like a truck for hauling various large items such as play structures or bikes. The only suggestion for improvement is to invest in NOKIAN snow tires for year around. It helps the vehicle get around like a 4 wheel drive on icy roads. Also, can you believe that this vehicle is still worth $8,0000? I would not hesitate to buy the 2005. I actually think my interior is A LOT more expensive looking than the new ones!"

Great vehicle for a family

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "more power than you would think, miserly on gas"

Cons: "a little tight for long legs"

"have owned this vehicle since it was new, and have absolutely no complaints. I'm 6'6", and it accommodates me well. I've never had a mechanical problem with it beyond normal wear."

Best vehicle for my over the road driving ever!!!!

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "Very comfortable Ride for the price!!!"

Cons: "I don't have the auto open rear door feature."

"I traded my Cadillac DHS for this 06 Honda Touring van and have been glad I did. I have room to haul the grand kid and anything else. It has been on long distance trips and around local, always pleased with it. The gas milage is great, 28mpg on the highway for me! I'm looking to trade for a newer one in the future!!!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25