2007 Honda Odyssey

Based on 681 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

By on Saturday, August 04, 2007

Awesome

By on Thursday, August 02, 2007

"I love this van! When we first got it, my husband got in and said that it looked like we were driving the space shuttle! :-) The kids really enjoy riding in it because it is so confortable and convieniant. The only thing that I really didnt like is the sticker price. Although we bought this Odyssey used, we still paid $25,000. I think that it is a bit overpriced, but with that said, I do love all of the safety features, and the fact that it seats 8. We have 6 kids and that room really comes in handy. Now we dont have to drive 2 vehicles when we all want to go somewhere together. I think that if Honda would drop the price a tad, these Odysseys will sell like hotcakes! Its the sticker-shock that detours many potential owners. I almost talked myself out of it. Although the price was very steep, I love it. I would reccomend this vehicle to anyone who can take on the sticker price."

No Regrets

By on Thursday, August 02, 2007

"I have owned my 2005 Touring RN for over 2 years and love it. I even tow my boat just about every other weekend to go fishing, and this van has never failed me. Granted I bought a new model in the first year of production, which I swore I would never do. It did have two recalls for the front airbag sensor & break system, but Honda service is second to none. This van is powerful, responsive, and great for a family of five. My wife loves driving it and feels very safe with the kids in the back. I would recommend this van to anyone. Gas mileage ranges from 17 to 22 mpg depending on driving conditions, A/C, etc. I read someone's review talking about feeling the Eco feature kicking on, but I can't tell at all - smoothest car I've owned. The Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) is a lifesaver in snow and bad weather. I was driving up a steep road in the snow when the van started to swerve, and the VSA kicked on and straightened the van right up. I have also hydroplaned on an unexpected puddle in the rain, and it saved me again."

Mama's dream car!

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"love my car! The 2005 Honda Odyssey is SO easy to own! It's big enough to be configured so many different ways! We put all our friends and all our stuff and have even used it as a moving truck twice. It's comfortable and stylish and has just the right amount of whistles and bells to make me feel lucky to own. It has had a few problems, especially with the braking system that would make me think twice about buying the first year model of a new redesign again... but over all, I can't complain. The service people have been awesome and Honda has been more than willing to fix anything that comes up... even the outlet cover that broke and wouldn't stay closed. I would reccommend this car to anyone who likes space and versatility and comfort... (I just wish it got better gas mileage)... I usually get under 20mpg."

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007