2007 Honda Odyssey

Based on 658 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Happy Owner

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"We bought this van after owning a 2000 Toyota Sienna for 4 years. This EX-L Odyssey is by far better looking, more comfortable and has much better handling and performance. I truly enjoy driving it on the weekends with the kids. However, I do not enjoy taking it to the gas station, I guess you can't have great performance and great gas mileage...oh well! I bought this car used and I have not had the car very long but have already had a couple of mnor problems: the ECO mode stopped working once (bad sensor wire), the DVD lost sound through the headphones (a wire came loose in the dash), there was a recall on the fuel pump and the front brakes had to be replaced after 30,000 miles (the dealer said the factory brakes seem to have too much metal in them and they are causing some noise and other issues). I am getting ready to run out the warranty (36,000 miles), and I am bit concerned...Even though all of these issues are minor, they would have cost quite a bit out of pocket without the warranty. I do enjoy this van...the little features that Honda provides like DVD sound through the stereo, seperate climate controls, both sliding doors powered, cup holders everywhere and the lazy-susan in the floor for the kids, especially for the fact it has two compartment doors that allow the driver/passenger to reach things as well. The only feature missing, in my opinion, is the powered lift gate...I almost bought the 2007 Nissan Quest for that one feature (for the same price as this used Odyssey). Overall, I am happy with my purchase...it helps to know that the resale value is fantastic on this vehicle as well, good luck finding a used one!"

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

By on Saturday, August 04, 2007

Awesome

By on Thursday, August 02, 2007

"I love this van! When we first got it, my husband got in and said that it looked like we were driving the space shuttle! :-) The kids really enjoy riding in it because it is so confortable and convieniant. The only thing that I really didnt like is the sticker price. Although we bought this Odyssey used, we still paid $25,000. I think that it is a bit overpriced, but with that said, I do love all of the safety features, and the fact that it seats 8. We have 6 kids and that room really comes in handy. Now we dont have to drive 2 vehicles when we all want to go somewhere together. I think that if Honda would drop the price a tad, these Odysseys will sell like hotcakes! Its the sticker-shock that detours many potential owners. I almost talked myself out of it. Although the price was very steep, I love it. I would reccomend this vehicle to anyone who can take on the sticker price."

No Regrets

By on Thursday, August 02, 2007

"I have owned my 2005 Touring RN for over 2 years and love it. I even tow my boat just about every other weekend to go fishing, and this van has never failed me. Granted I bought a new model in the first year of production, which I swore I would never do. It did have two recalls for the front airbag sensor & break system, but Honda service is second to none. This van is powerful, responsive, and great for a family of five. My wife loves driving it and feels very safe with the kids in the back. I would recommend this van to anyone. Gas mileage ranges from 17 to 22 mpg depending on driving conditions, A/C, etc. I read someone's review talking about feeling the Eco feature kicking on, but I can't tell at all - smoothest car I've owned. The Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) is a lifesaver in snow and bad weather. I was driving up a steep road in the snow when the van started to swerve, and the VSA kicked on and straightened the van right up. I have also hydroplaned on an unexpected puddle in the rain, and it saved me again."