2007 Honda Odyssey

Based on 677 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Not the perfect, but it is OK

By on Monday, October 15, 2007

"I have a 2005 EXL with NAV/DVD with over 31,000 miles for 28 months. Gone through with two recalls. Fixed the steering wheel, front brake pad, DVD/Radio replacements. Two dealers tried to fix various external and internal trims without luck. The fit and workmanship are no way compared with those made in Japan. The plastic panels in the car are very easy for scratch. Problem with the Nav, but it fixed itself. On the other side, I like it style, tight steering, which gives me a feel of a BMW. The seats are very comfortable. I just got a deal I could not refused in October 2007. Traded in my 2005 for the extra configuration for a 2007 for $5,000 plus tax. I would recommend it over American minivan. I have got through 4 Chrysler, and a 2004, 2005 and finally a 2007 Odyssey."

Not What I Expected

By on Sunday, October 14, 2007

"Heck with all the hoopla, this is my first Honda, first non american vehicle and it is the worst one I have ever owned, what a complete disapointment. Motor replaced at 7,000 miles, had a shake in the steering wheel from day one, replaced 10 tires 5 rims and had 18 service calls.. Finally they fix it 9 months later at another dealer.. It was the steering rack.. Interior plastic scratches very easy, plastic coating is peeling off rear bumper.. Plastic coating underneath sliding door is coming up..I would have thought this was a Ford."

regetting this van

By on Saturday, October 13, 2007

"I traded my 02 Sequoia for this van and regretted it after about 6 months of driving. Fuel economy was not expected...Sequoia had same if not better. Braking is very poor; had my mechanic check the brakes and said pads were very think even after 30K miles and yet the brakes do not respond well. traction is poor in the snow; was difficult to get up my driveway and it is a very low pitch. Handling is horrible, fear of the common AC condensor breaking due to rocks. Only thing I like is the interior convenience and the roominess. If I were to buy a van again I would go Sienna or back to SUV."

By on Friday, October 12, 2007

Even better than I thought it would be!

By on Thursday, October 04, 2007

"We have really enjoyed this van. It drives smoothly and has the feel of a luxury vehicle. It's automatic side sliding doors are very convenient with the kids as well as the keyless entry. We've gone on several trips already and were VERY comfortable with its roomy interior. One was for 13 days and we were still able to fit all our stuff inside! We haven't had any problems with it and would definitely recommend it to anyone."